Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 Year Anniversary

Poster
    @ Lamsey.....three years and no ring yet ? Didn't you just get a giant pay-raise with that promotion to mod ? Surely a chunk of gold with a big shiny rock is in order, eh ?

( I know, don't call you Shirley ! )

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Riddler@27 June 2003 - 11:40
    @ Lamsey.....three years and no ring yet ? Didn't you just get a giant pay-raise with that promotion to mod ? Surely a chunk of gold with a big shiny rock is in order, eh ?

( I know, don't call you Shirley ! )
    At the age of 17?

A little too early in our lives to make such ground-breaking commitments, methinks.

We both still have a lot of growing up to do.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    I'm going to grow?! :teehee: :-)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yes, so enjoy it... Some of us don't grow anymore, they just "expand" !

5. Lounge   -   #25
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    I haven't grown in years!

Well, I might have grown a bit....i saw my half-sister for the first time in a few years last week and she said "Oh my god - you're so big!!!"

I'm still growing!! Wooooooo! Maybe some day i'll be able to see over lamsey's shoulder without standing on my tip-toes!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I didn't leave Billy he left me for a joint.... can u beleive that he left me 2 get high...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@27 June 2003 - 12:28
    I didn't leave Billy he left me for a joint.... can u beleive that he left me 2 get high...
    !!!!!!

well i prefer "mary" to "mary jane" anyday my friend

Its been tough without u since metro, but im struggling, i really am finding a way thru it all.

Sports sock in hand, ill do it.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by WeeMouse+27 June 2003 - 05:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeeMouse &#064; 27 June 2003 - 05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@27 June 2003 - 04:42
    I&#39;m sure they&#39;re still chaste; otherwise Liam could handle the hormone thing with a bit more alacrity, and would be even more fair-minded in his mod duties.

I just mentioned we&#39;d been together for 3 years...and some people turn it into a discussion about sex...

[/b][/quote]
    WeeMouse:

Being "chaste" encompasses many things, among them the distinct absence of the sexual component; hence, it was not my intention to spur a chat about, ah, that. :">
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #29
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+27 June 2003 - 11:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 27 June 2003 - 11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Riddler@27 June 2003 - 11:40
    @ Lamsey.....three years and no ring yet ? Didn&#39;t you just get a giant pay-raise with that promotion to mod ? Surely a chunk of gold with a big shiny rock is in order, eh ?

( I know, don&#39;t call you Shirley &#33; )
    At the age of 17?

A little too early in our lives to make such ground-breaking commitments, methinks.

We both still have a lot of growing up to do. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but you could still buy her a ring as a nice present.....doesnt have to be a wedding ring, Lamsey

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Billy wouldn&#39;t buy a ring he would buy drugs...

and maybe a sports sock

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast