Thread: Bittorent?

I'm hearing al kinds of stuff about downloading games from bittorent but what is that?? and where can I download it

2. Games   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    there are loads of threads on this in the other p2p programs forum in filesharing, either have a look there or google is a good source of info about it.

3. Games   -   #3
    once you find out what it is, take a look at Suprnova lots of various stuff there

4. Games   -   #4
    My question still stands

5. Games   -   #5
    bittorent is good but the download speeds are somewhat slow
    but you and still get the file at 13k and for 1.5 gig it will only takes like 20 something hours for a game like that size.. im downloading elite force 2.

6. Games   -   #6
    Very Large Member
    how to use bittorrent.There you go mate.

7. Games   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    download speeds are fine, i regularly get 100+KBs with the experimental client and thats when i set it to dial up.

and you wnt to know what it is, well its a filesharing program not a p2p program like kazaa.

8. Games   -   #8
    i downloaded bitornet and when i trying to doenload files it just openning a new window with lots of crap in it...\

does anybody knoe y??????