Thread: Bins Without Putting On Cds

I was wondering how to open up bin file without putting them on cds. I would put them on cds but my burner won't burn them. I have daemon tools and i also have isobuster. If you refer me t a guide or tell me how to use these programs that would great.

Thanks in advance

2. Games   -   #2
    use winiso, convert the bins into iso's and save them in a directory. open daemon tools and go to where you saved the isos. make sure you use the little pull down menu to see iso files. then select the first cd (assuming the game or app you're installing is one cd) and put it in the virtual drive you created, when it asks for the next cd, remove the first file and put in the second file and so on until its done installing.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by FrStyleKing@27 June 2003 - 00:34
    use winiso, convert the bins into iso's and save them in a directory. open daemon tools and go to where you saved the isos. make sure you use the little pull down menu to see iso files. then select the first cd (assuming the game or app you're installing is one cd) and put it in the virtual drive you created, when it asks for the next cd, remove the first file and put in the second file and so on until its done installing.
    No need to convert to iso just mount the bin in daemon tools using the cue file.

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Eh!!! why convert the bins to iso, just mount the .bin on the virtual drive that daemon tools (alcohol 120% is better imo) and install/watch/burn from the virtual drive.