Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Theoretical Question

Poster
    Lovely plumage.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by JPaul+27 June 2003 - 05:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 27 June 2003 - 05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@27 June 2003 - 11:11
    For Me, it&#39;s got to be my famouse Sunday roast&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Crispy roast potatoes, Suculant coliflower with white sauce, Fresh garden peas, steamed carrots, paxo sage & onion Stuffing with sausagemeat, Roasted in the oven,&nbsp; And a nice plump Chicken cooked on my baby george spit&#33;&#33;&#33;, Now that for me is Beautiful&nbsp;

Baz&nbsp;
    And you feel you could eat this for breakfast on a daily basis. I think you may have answered the "what&#39;s your favourite meal" scenario rather than the "what could you eat for every meal". All too easy a trap to fall into, but it does you no credit. [/b][/quote]
    I was going to point that out, JPaul-

As you say: a single entree?

While you said nothing about an accompanying libation, I must say the Courvoisier fits that bill rather well, although if forced to drink, I would prefer it in V.S.O.P.

The last, I figure, skirts the issue of sarcasm, as I calculate 1 fifth=1 snack, at which point sarcasm recedes to secondary consideration.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    looks a bit cloudy to me and the stuff in the bottle has a touch of froth. Pictorial licence perhaps ?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+27 June 2003 - 11:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 27 June 2003 - 11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Riddler@27 June 2003 - 10:35
    Spam.

Spam & spam.
    Spam, spam & spam.
    Spam, spam, sausage & spam.
    Spam, sausage, spam, spam & spam...........et cetera.
    A parrot [/b][/quote]
    How would you like that sir, fried or boiled.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    army rasions

6. Lounge   -   #36
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 June 2003 - 05:53
    looks a bit cloudy to me and the stuff in the bottle has a touch of froth. Pictorial licence perhaps ?
    Perhaps that cognac has been ah, recycled?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #37
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+27 June 2003 - 06:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 27 June 2003 - 06:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@27 June 2003 - 05:53
    Perhaps that cognac has been ah, recycled? [/b][/quote]
    Upon close inspection, it appears to be nothing more than a bit of pre-prandial agitation resulting from being toted about somewhat carelessly on a tray.

While Courvoisier does have it&#39;s appeal, it is not, after all, Glenmorangie, or even Glenlivet.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #38
    If i could only have one food for the rest of my life. It would have to be: putang

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Brussel sprout vindaloo with wild rice. (my own recipe)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #40
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    breakfast tacos&#33;

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast