Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Theoretical Question

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by fugley@27 June 2003 - 10:11
    Brussel sprout vindaloo with wild rice.  (my own recipe)
    Keep the vindaloo (whatever that is) with wild rice; hold the Brussel's sprouts-no matter whose recipe.

My God-the culinary equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard- :x
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #42
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Probably be either cereal (good any time of day, I just finished a bowl of frosties) or steak. MMMM steak..../me drools

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4+27 June 2003 - 15:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 27 June 2003 - 15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@27 June 2003 - 10:11
    Brussel sprout vindaloo with wild rice. (my own recipe)
    Keep the vindaloo (whatever that is) with wild rice; hold the Brussel&#39;s sprouts-no matter whose recipe.

My God-the culinary equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard- :x [/b][/quote]
    Vindaloo is a very hot Indian Curry, made especially for the British ( I heard)....as the Indians wont touch it

For me, I&#39;ll settle for a dipped savaloy stotty, with stuffing and peas pudding.

And on this note, i think i&#39;ll head off to the chip shop to get one

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by j2k4+27 June 2003 - 11:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 27 June 2003 - 11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 June 2003 - 05:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US
    @27 June 2003 - 11:11
    For Me, it&#39;s

Baz

And you feel you could eat this for breakfast on a daily basis. I think you may have answered the "what&#39;s your favourite meal" scenario rather than the "what could you eat for every meal". All too easy a trap to fall into, but it does you no credit.
    I was going to point that out, JPaul-

As you say: a single entree?

[/b][/quote]

ROAST
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #45
    i&#39;d really like to say curry, because it is so tasty... but i imagine a steady diet of it might be harsh on my digestion.

i&#39;d prolly take the risk, tho.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 June 2003 - 01:26
    You can chose one thing that you will eat for the rest of your life. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You will only eat that one thing so it has to be something you can live with. This is not about your favourite meal, it&#39;s about what you can eat for the rest of your life.

For me it&#39;s roast chicken breast on a buttered roll. What would you chose.
    Just to clarify, Acording to the thread starter and some other person, this is suppose to be &#39;Singular&#39; items of food&#33;

Well looky what we have here &#39;roast chicken breast on a buttered roll&#39;...............Surely that would be 2 items?? Or could be considered &#39;A Meal&#39; So I think the question was answered wrong by the thread starter

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

7. Lounge   -   #47
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@28 June 2003 - 05:28
    Vindaloo is a very hot Indian Curry, made especially for the British ( I heard)....as the Indians wont touch it

For me, I&#39;ll settle for a dipped savaloy stotty, with stuffing and peas pudding.

And on this note, i think i&#39;ll head off to the chip shop to get one
    In that case, bring on the curry-I love anything (except, I think, Brussel&#39;s sprouts) curried. B)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+28 June 2003 - 15:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 28 June 2003 - 15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@27 June 2003 - 01:26
    You can chose one thing that you will eat for the rest of your life. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You will only eat that one thing so it has to be something you can live with. This is not about your favourite meal, it&#39;s about what you can eat for the rest of your life.

For me it&#39;s roast chicken breast on a buttered roll. What would you chose.
    Just to clarify, Acording to the thread starter and some other person, this is suppose to be &#39;Singular&#39; items of food&#33;

Well looky what we have here &#39;roast chicken breast on a buttered roll&#39;...............Surely that would be 2 items?? Or could be considered &#39;A Meal&#39; So I think the question was answered wrong by the thread starter

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Four if you count the butter and salt. However some of us chose not to be gratuitously pedantic. Others can&#39;t avoid it.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    shrimp.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@28 June 2003 - 19:51
    Others can&#39;t avoid it.
    yeah.....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast