Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Theoretical Question

lynx's Avatar .
    :belch:

That was great.

These low-fat diets are playing hell with my back though.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@6 July 2003 - 03:21

OK, I'll bite. How so ?

3. Lounge   -   #73
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Riddler+6 July 2003 - 11:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 6 July 2003 - 11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@6 July 2003 - 03:21

OK, I&#39;ll bite. How so ? [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t groan - you asked for it.

The doctor told me to go on a low fat diet, so I cut the legs off my cooker.

Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Poster

5. Lounge   -   #75
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Z+5 July 2003 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 5 July 2003 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2003 - 14:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z
    @28 June 2003 - 23:32
    i would have to say BLT. mmmmm....

Apropos of absolutely nothing, I somehow feel I could have guessed this about you, Z.
    you know me well j2...u know the only time i had a lengthy intelligent convo at this forum was with you in the bush thread i started months ago...well then... [/b][/quote]
    I suppose food just had to be the next topic on our agenda, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    wheetos.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 June 2003 - 02:26
    You can chose one thing that you will eat for the rest of your life. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You will only eat that one thing so it has to be something you can live with. This is not about your favourite meal, it&#39;s about what you can eat for the rest of your life.

For me it&#39;s roast chicken breast on a buttered roll. What would you chose.
    Sound like some sort of hell.

Was it decart or some other Philosopher who said " hell is eternity in a room filled with all your friends" and Becka said "but he would say that all his friends are french"
    and she has a point.

Realy smacks of chicken breast torture works slower than water but will pickle your noodle in the end.

Neil.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Originally posted by j2k4+6 July 2003 - 14:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 6 July 2003 - 14:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Z@5 July 2003 - 22:58
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2003 - 14:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z
    @28 June 2003 - 23:32
    i would have to say BLT. mmmmm....

Apropos of absolutely nothing, I somehow feel I could have guessed this about you, Z.

you know me well j2...u know the only time i had a lengthy intelligent convo at this forum was with you in the bush thread i started months ago...well then...
    I suppose food just had to be the next topic on our agenda, huh? [/b][/quote]
    definitely, it just makes sense, doesn&#39;t it? look how many responses this thing got. lol...

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Poster
    If you had to make me chose I think i&#39;d go mad later if I ate chicken in some way.

so I chose chicken
    But how would I like it prepared.

Will let you know
    it&#39;s a big question.

Neil

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678