Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Henman

hypoluxa3k
    HOORAY!
    YIPEE!

DAMN ENGLISH MONKEY!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    he is a tit who will never, ever, ever win wimbledon and who advertises stupid washing up liquid every year to heighten the interest in him - and he fails miserably like he always does as he is shite !!!!!!!!

poor failure tim !!!!!!!! mwahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    He is also the best male tennis player that the UK has produced in living memory and has brought some semblance of credibility back to tennis in this country.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JPaul@3 July 2003 - 22:47
    He is also the best male tennis player that the UK has produced in living memory and has brought some semblance of credibility back to tennis in this country.
    Good man JPaul, he's also attracted more interest in tennis from youngsters than there has been in a long time.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Jpaul
    He is also the best male tennis player that the UK has produced in living memory and has brought some semblance of credibility back to tennis in this country
    Very true.. but we have a tradition in the UK. If someone is remotely successful, and getting to the semis in Wimbledon certainly is, then you have to bash them constantly and denigrate whatever success they may have achieved.

That'll teach 'em, eh?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@3 July 2003 - 21:47
    hmmmmmm maybe, but hes still NEVER going to win wimbledon!!!

and is far outclassed by many many other players on the circuit - just shows you how utterly poor the british players are now - and obviousley always have been if tim is the best ever produced !!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 21:37
    he is a tit who will never, ever, ever win wimbledon and who advertises stupid washing up liquid every year to heighten the interest in him - and he fails miserably like he always does as he is shite !!!!!!!!

poor failure tim !!!!!!!! mwahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!
    Which made me think of this:

The well known British washing up liquid "Quantum" does not in fact dissolve dirt; instead it reduces the dirts's wave function below the observable event horizon, making it appear to have disappeared.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Not a tennis fan but why was Sampras not at wimbledon this year

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skillian+3 July 2003 - 22:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skillian @ 3 July 2003 - 22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@3 July 2003 - 22:47
    Good man JPaul, he&#39;s also attracted more interest in tennis from youngsters than there has been in a long time. [/b][/quote]
    Anyone who encourages young people to take part in organised sporting activity is doing a good job in my view.

It is also difficult to understand how anyone who has achieved what he has can be considered a failure.

He hasn&#39;t won Wimbledon probably never will, however over the last 30 years how many people actually have won the mens singles. Considering that Sampras has won it 7 (I think) times, Borg (5 as I recall) and Becker (can&#39;t remember but a few). There haven&#39;t been that many.

Well done to him I say.

Having said that I don&#39;t think Celtic lost the EUFA cup, I think they came second. Which given the league we play in and our achievement in Europe of the last several years was a feckin mazing.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Wasn&#39;t he originally Canadian?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast