Thread: Crale 2 The Grave Is Shit

DVD PIRATE
    anyone trying to download cradle 2 the grave via the so-called "verified " section be warned that this version is shit!!!!!! the audio is all out of sync its picture is distorted at diffrent times. who eva converted this 2 AVI should be banned from kazaa 4 life, like-wise the fool who posted it in the "verified" section....moderators, get it together and remove this please or u might as well be placed in the category of false file names..bad rips,converts and false files 2 me all fall in the same category...........idiots...lol nuff said???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE@27 June 2003 - 05:04
    moderators, get it together and remove this please or u might as well be placed in the category of false file names..bad rips,converts and false files 2 me all fall in the same category...........idiots...lol nuff said???
    No need to get a hate on the MODS, like they have nothing better to do than d'ld every thing in the verifieds.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    rofl serves you right for downloading shitty re-encodes anywayz, noob.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    now now calm down everyone its not the mods fault for a start they dont download everything that everyone posted and they are a member like u and me too

U take risks with everything u download maybe the person who posted the varified doesnt knwo himself just calm down chill