Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aww Shit

Poster
    Originally posted by I'm_going_slightly_mad@27 June 2003 - 10:05
    This latest attack by the RIAA has less to do with the rights of the poor starving artist than it does with maintaining the lifestyle of the corporate execs...
    Yeap!

The "poor starving artist", is merely a tool, a puppet, just as important as the exec's pen or stapler. Music artists are a dime a dozen.

It would be nice to earn my keep like a musician who has music on CDs for sale. I too wish I could record my work (I do construction work and installation) onto a disk. Then instead of me going to work every day, to get paid. I can give my boss a disk of the work and get paid too much to do nothing everyday.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    chalkmongoose
    I presume then, that all of you have not heard of the latest Microsoft program to stop p2p program sharing?
    It's called Windows P3, and whenever you turn on a file sharing client, it dials into your credit card, charges you 1K per second, and then formats your computer seventeen times, charging you for the use of its formatting software...

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by adthomp@28 June 2003 - 11:04
    emmm?
    WTF...

errrrrrrr.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    wtf the windows p3??

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@28 June 2003 - 22:56
    wtf the windows p3??
    Bullshit, I think its supposed to be a JOKE.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    I'm just not gonnah think about it and keep PeerGuardian running! They lose, we win

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123