Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LooKiNg OnLy OnE InViTe ExIgO :((((( PLeaSe ;(

dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Urgent

PlEaSe Pm Me ((((((((

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    rofl.. did you get ScT and now you are already up for next one ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Very Very please Write ((((

Thanks you Very much

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    dude you just got sct at least wait there are plenty of other people who deserve this more then you, not to come down hard just saying little sad faces and please wont get you anywhere get an oink if you like music

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    dude you just got sct at least wait there are plenty of other people who deserve this more then you, not to come down hard just saying little sad faces and please wont get you anywhere get an oink if you like music

BUT I OINK does not WANT I FOR EXIGO BECAUSE there IS MORE MUSIC ON EXIGO AND IN THE BETTER QUALITY

BUT I NOBODY do not BLOCK to PUT OUT REQUEST ABOUT THE INVITATION ON EXIGO ON THE FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post

BUT I OINK does not WANT I FOR EXIGO BECAUSE there IS MORE MUSIC ON EXIGO AND IN THE BETTER QUALITY

AND NOBODY NOT BLOCK to PUT OUT REQUEST ABOUT THE INVITATION ON EXIGO ON THE FORUM

AND there IS A LOT OF MUSIC WHICH ME ON EXIGO INTERESTS

AND MAYBE THIS THE JEALOUSY COLLEAGUE ABOUT NICK jeter THAT THIS ME GOT THE INVITATION ON ScT NOT HE ?????
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-05-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Those mIxCaSe/beg/very please threads are getting too much

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Yeh for one how do you know what music there is on e***o? For two there is far more music on oink. And for three your thread title is jokes. You make it sound as though one invite is not much but you should be expecting two or three

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaManiac View Post
    Yeh for one how do you know what music there is on e***o? For two there is far more music on oink. And for three your thread title is jokes. You make it sound as though one invite is not much but you should be expecting two or three

THIS IS YOUR SENTENCE ON THIS SUBJECT ChelseaManiac

AND people have the account on EXIGO and I know what is music only there or not want the invitations do not have there
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-05-2007 at 09:53 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +1
    stop being a whingy idiot, and mixed cased is annoying

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by dezerter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaManiac View Post

THIS IS YOUR SENTENCE ON THIS SUBJECT
    what the hell does that mean? why do you actually want exigo?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast