Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Good Riddle

  1. #1
    I didnt want to make a riddle on the riddlers thread cause it wouldnt be nice. well my friend told me this the other day it took me 2 hours to figure it out.

    "There is a dead man lying in a field of green with 53 bicycles lying around. How did he die and why"

    And if you need to ask YES or NO questions you can because i had to just to get it.

    GOOD LUCK

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    was there people riding the bicycles?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    did he Die of a heartattack after moving all the bikes into the field?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    he seems to have buggered off!!!

    maybe the bikes fell from a cargo plane shipment of bikes and killed him!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by that1dude@27 June 2003 - 09:02
    "There is a dead man lying in a field of green with 53 bicycles lying around. How did he die and why"
    Bicycle playing cards. he was caught cheating and got shot.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by kylman5000+27 June 2003 - 08:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kylman5000 @ 27 June 2003 - 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-that1dude@27 June 2003 - 09:02
    "There is a dead man lying in a field of green with 53 bicycles lying around. How did he die and why"
    Bicycle playing cards. he was caught cheating and got shot. [/b][/quote]
    yup
    you knew that one didnt you

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    i have another one since he answered so quick

    A man is at his camp and he sees a bear so he shoots at it and he misses,
    he heads south and sees the same bear shoots at it and he misses, he goes east and he spots the same bear shoots at it and he misses. He gives up heads north back to camp. What color was the bear?

    and if you know it dont give it away right away.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,959
    Originally posted by that1dude@27 June 2003 - 01:53
    i have another one since he answered so quick

    A man is at his camp and he sees a bear so he shoots at it and he misses,
    he heads south and sees the same bear shoots at it and he misses, he goes east and he spots the same bear shoots at it and he misses. He gives up heads north back to camp. What color was the bear?

    and if you know it dont give it away right away.
    Waited as long as I could, that1dude.....white.

    Btw, that&#39;s what the Riddler&#39;s Gauntlet is for....riddles. It would be totally cool posting your stuff there. B)

    In fact, that&#39;s where I&#39;m goin&#39; now if you care to take a crack at some.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    i wasnt sure. i didnt want to intrude on your project. thanx

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,959
    Originally posted by that1dude@27 June 2003 - 02:31
    i wasnt sure. i didnt want to intrude on your project. thanx
    Thanks for the considerate thought but it belongs not to me, rather to all of thee &#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •