Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Need Bitspyder and/or Learnbits Invite

  1. #1
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    456
    I'm lookking for a bitspyder invite(not a trade)
    I'm a budding webmaster and want to learn as much as possible. Learnbits/Bitspyder would make it so much easier instead of speding 100s of bucks to find that only a couple of books among the lot are worth that much...

    I'm also learning coding, so it would be helpful for that as well(lynda.com, etc)

    I maintain a good ratio on all my trackers, so this would be no exception - so you needn't worry as far as my ratio is concerned

    So far you guys at FST have been really helpful, and I'm really grateful for that.

    Looking forward to some help,
    AnIons


    Edit:
    A helpful guy has given me lb already, so I need only bitspyder now

    Thanks again

    *bump
    Last edited by anions; 08-05-2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,942
    up

    For Serving Community



  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    408
    pm me man if you still need Learnbits invite
    i see that you have it
    then good luck man i really dont' have invite for
    Bitspyder





  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cal_endar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    I'm lookking for a bitspyder invite(not a trade)
    I'm a budding webmaster and want to learn as much as possible. Learnbits/Bitspyder would make it so much easier instead of speding 100s of bucks to find that only a couple of books among the lot are worth that much...

    I'm also learning coding, so it would be helpful for that as well(lynda.com, etc)

    I maintain a good ratio on all my trackers, so this would be no exception - so you needn't worry as far as my ratio is concerned

    So far you guys at FST have been really helpful, and I'm really grateful for that.

    Looking forward to some help,
    AnIons


    Edit:
    A helpful guy has given me lb already, so I need only bitspyder now

    Thanks again

    *bump

    pm ur email id for bitspyder invite

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriflove View Post
    pm me man if you still need Learnbits invite
    i see that you have it
    then good luck man i really dont' have invite for
    Bitspyder
    I've got learnbits already, but thanks for trying to help

    Quote Originally Posted by cal_endar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    I'm lookking for a bitspyder invite(not a trade)
    I'm a budding webmaster and want to learn as much as possible. Learnbits/Bitspyder would make it so much easier instead of speding 100s of bucks to find that only a couple of books among the lot are worth that much...

    I'm also learning coding, so it would be helpful for that as well(lynda.com, etc)

    I maintain a good ratio on all my trackers, so this would be no exception - so you needn't worry as far as my ratio is concerned

    So far you guys at FST have been really helpful, and I'm really grateful for that.

    Looking forward to some help,
    AnIons


    Edit:
    A helpful guy has given me lb already, so I need only bitspyder now

    Thanks again

    *bump

    pm ur email id for bitspyder invite
    PM sent.
    Thanks in advance

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    339
    can someone give me learnbits invite ?

    i will apprciate it

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    456
    I think sheriflove had one. Hope you get it ahmzezo

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Emad1129's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    678
    Docs.torrents pm me if anyone needs.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    456
    Thanks all for helping
    Thread maybe closed now.
    Feel free to ask me for TL invites

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •