Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How comes scc is so good?

The is great tracker and about the open sign-ups i dont think they will be open forever so all of you that have no yet signed up.....HURRY UP !!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I actually want it to stay open for a while. I like Trackers like TL that are good but really not worth much when trading. It encourages more sharing and less trading.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I actually want it to stay open for a while. I like Trackers like TL that are good but really not worth much when trading. It encourages more sharing and less trading.
    Yeh but there is a problem when it comes to trackers that are open for sign-ups all the time, its like a paradise for leechers not to mention security issues.

I suggest once they hit 14,000 users they should close open sign-ups and introduce an invite based system

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yes, I also think they should introduce and invite system where Power Users would be able to send out invites.
    However, 14,000 is a little low on members in my opinion...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Yeh but there is a problem when it comes to trackers that are open for sign-ups all the time, its like a paradise for leechers not to mention security issues.

I suggest once they hit 14,000 users they should close open sign-ups and introduce an invite based system
    Security problems - any1 willing to hack the site or pursue it or its users legally can obtain an invitation with trading. Get good seedbox and you'll have all top trackers in a month.

And in its current state leechers at least help good users with slow connections to maintain ratio. When s********** started I have very hard time maintaining ratio with my 2+ mbit connection.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Great tracker.. only flaw is that they don't have many packs, and don't keep files that long.
    No Whining

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    However, from what I have been seeing in #rss (a channel that compares pre-times of several private trackers), SCC is indeed in the top positions for those torrents it actually has.
    I'm guessing this is a irc channel, what server, if I may ask?
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    freequest.net ... there's also #rss-chat where you can search for pre-times and furthermore on which trackers the release is/was available.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My opinion is >>> SCC will be the new KING of the trackers... They will close soon open sign-ups and only invite system... And it will be very rare tracker... I can imagine 1 invite per very long time... So if you aren't threre. go for it !!! I love SCC

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Anyone care to post a link plz?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast