Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst night out ever

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    My husband's friend and his wife invited us out for dinner last night. Planned it about a week in advance as they have 3 kids and they had to get a babysitter.
    At about 9.30, after we finished the meal, Gem wanted to go to the next town as there was a party going and some other friends would be there. HIs friend's wife threw a wobbly, burst out into tears and ran off to the bathroom because she thought we were going back to their house to share a bottle of wine.
    After Gem tried to explain he was really sorry and misunderstood the intention of the evening completely and that if they preferred to go back to theirs, we would, as nothing was set in stone.

We were asked however, to leave

So we went to the party anyway, which was great for about half an hour until I started being sick all over the pavement after having one poxy glass of wine all evening. Needless to say we headed home and went to bed.

I think I may hide in bed today. Bad things happen in threes

2. Lounge   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    They don't sound like very good friends , the wife anyway . Screw em who needs em . Stay in bed have hubby bring you breakfast and demand a back rub .

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    My husband's friend and his wife invited us out for dinner last night. Planned it about a week in advance as they have 3 kids and they had to get a babysitter.
    At about 9.30, after we finished the meal, Gem wanted to go to the next town as there was a party going and some other friends would be there. HIs friend's wife threw a wobbly, burst out into tears and ran off to the bathroom because she thought we were going back to their house to share a bottle of wine.
    After Gem tried to explain he was really sorry and misunderstood the intention of the evening completely and that if they preferred to go back to theirs, we would, as nothing was set in stone.

We were asked however, to leave

So we went to the party anyway, which was great for about half an hour until I started being sick all over the pavement after having one poxy glass of wine all evening. Needless to say we headed home and went to bed.

I think I may hide in bed today. Bad things happen in threes
    She poisoned you?

Actually sounds like she has couped up in the house/tied down with kids issues and desperately wanted adult company back at her place. Party was probably a no no because they had to be back for the baby-sitter.

Or she is just a mad bint
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yuk, thx for that
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    maybe she wanted a bit of wife swapping n stuff

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Well yes, they had a babysitter but we were only going to be out until 1 AM or something...

I can understand what she wanted, just the reaction to a simple miscommunication was a bit scary

She kept saying this was their wedding present to us... we got married 8 months ago, we weren't aware it was a wedding present until it was kinda thrown in our faces

Oh well...

people can be funny sometimes

7. Lounge   -   #7
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I think you should write to her. Once she's had a chance to calm down she may see how much she over-reacted. She's probably built things up in her head and neglected to tell you her expectations. Sounds like she's waaaay hormonal too.

This won't happen at Eurovision.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I bloody hope not.

I know exactly what's going to happen at Eurovision.

I'm going to get pished as a newt and end up in bed with some Belgradians

9. Lounge   -   #9
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Are you happy, with your marriage?

-bd

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Pfffft, she's only been married a couple of months

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast