Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Games

YO IF ANYONE HAS GTA VICE CITY LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF THESE FAKE DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP RENAMING STUFF INTO FAKE FILES IF ANYONE HAS THESE GAMES LET ME KNOW

1.MEDAL OF HONOR
    2.GTA VICE CITY
    3.JEDI OUTCAST
    4.ENTER THE MATRIX
    5.MADDEN 2003
    6.JAMES BOND NIGHTFIRE
    PLESAE CONTACT ME IF U HAVE THESE GAMES BCUZ I DOWNLOADED ALL THESE GAMES MORE THAN ONCE AND THEY WERE ALL FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AT LEAST DOWNLOADED VICE CITY 10 TIMES AND ALL WERE FAKE!!!!!
    email me at [email protected]

2. Games   -   #2
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    check the verifieds section DICK
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Games   -   #3
    I DO AND WHEN I CHOOSE MY GAME IT WON"T DOWNLOAD!!!!! ALL IT JUST SAYS IS MORE SOURCES NEEDED!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Please dont use Capitals.....its considered to be shouting.

How many people do you know will help you if your shouting at them for no reason?

This is a post that should be in GamesWorld Requests.....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Games   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    and i might be going out on a limb when i say that people arent going to help someone with 3 posts who yells. In other words, it looks like you just showed up at the board, and expected service emmediately.. So why not look around a bit before blowing up at people.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Games   -   #6
    sorry

7. Games   -   #7
    but can someone please help me though&#33;&#33; i downloaded so much and they are always fake ans i am tired of this. please if u can help let me know. THX

8. Games   -   #8
    i have all those games besides enter the matrix so there around and all i use is kazaa and this fourm for verifieds i havnt gotten a fake in a loooonnnngggg time
    so .....yeah good luck

9. Games   -   #9
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well on thoses games the problem is that the sources on kazaa are speratic. If you use irc it will be alot qicker. That is hw i have gotten a few of those games. If you need help with irc go to the file sharing section and ask for help.

10. Games   -   #10
    what the hell is IRC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast