Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Download Mp3s?

With my DAP.....i've heard some people say they paste the urls to dap. but how? and WHAT urls? does anyone know?

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    1st off accept the box that pops up so they can put a dialer on your pc which charges you about £2:50 a minute through your phoneline and then let it fill your pc with ad and spyware and then download a song..its simple really

fuck Derby County

3. Music   -   #3
    YAYYYYYYYYYYY brb im gonna download me some mp3s

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Dont use that site,use soulseek.

If you are serious about wanting quality music, stay away from KaZaA, and get over to soulseek,from here

5. Music   -   #5
    MrT
    Try SoulSeek. It's really great.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@27 June 2003 - 10:13
    With my DAP.....i've heard some people say they paste the urls to dap. but how? and WHAT urls? does anyone know?
    Don't use SimpleMP3s.com They are one of those bs websites where if you click on something to download, it makes you go through a maze of websites and in the end, you don't even end up with what you wanted. (they even want you to download DIALERS and other crap now) If you want to download simplemp3s stuff in kazaa, do what I sometimes do, type simplemp3s after you music keyword. That helps a lot. Let me know how ur searches come out.

7. Music   -   #7
    its not that hard...you click on the link that says album on the lefthand side, and you wait till the albums page loads.
    Click on the album picture and you will get a window then the album will appear in a window with the tracklisting. Usually you click "click here to download album" and a message saying something like do you want to install the script "C:\.....temp", click yes [should install something of anti-leech], it will show a list of files, select one then download.
    Trouble with these mp3 sites are the music is sometimes down, which gets annoying. You will only really go round in circles if you click on a link which doesnt resemble the sites own address. Move your cursor over link to view the addy.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@26 July 2003 - 11:25
    Usually you click "click here to download album" and a message saying something like do you want to install the script "C:\.....temp", click yes [should install something of anti-leech], it will show a list of files, select one then download.
    But why should we have to download an app to download music? It's not worth it... I mean, like those searchbars, they can track all of your data... And besides, what does the program do that's so "anti-leech"

9. Music   -   #9
    not so much as an app. Its a temp script I think, which runs a java [not sure though]. So far i havent found a way to actually download through a download manager unless you use netpumper [which is crap] because of the way it works, hence it stops leeching, or rather people taking the links and using them on their sites which puts a lot of pressure on their servers.
    It takes only a second to execute so its worth a shot i think.

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Shrudders @ downloading music of sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast