Thread: interesting email

C/O: Bujumbura Refugee Camp, Accra – Ghana
    P.O.Box 1213 Madina, Accra – Ghana.
    My mobile: 00233208973582

A very good morning to you.

My chief aim of writing is to establish friendship with your good self. However, I plead that you should not allow Race, Religion or nationality to be hindrance for accepting me as friend. I can assure you that this friendship will benefit both of us dearly. It

My name is Edward Ben, 26 years old and a citizen of Liberia. Presently, My junior sister and I are residing in the Bujumbura Refugee Camp in Ghana. My lovely mother died when I was 18 years old. My dear father was the former Chairman of Electricity Company of Liberia. He was poisoned during his trip to France. His newly wedded wife was believed to be responsible. She had auctioned my father properties. Also tried to arrest me and my junior sister with police when we confronted her. Her father is a senior lawyer in Liberia. Thank God that we managed to make my way to Ghana where I am staying as a refugee.

Fortunately, I have the sum of US$900,000.00 United States dollars deposited in a private security company here in Ghana. For your information, my late father deposited this fund in the security company some years back before his death. He cleverly packed the funds in a box and sealed it properly and deposited to the company, as box containing DOCUMENTS not MONEY. Please take note of this. He made this wrong declaration just to avoid theft.

The main reason why I contacted you is to seek your assistance in claiming back the box from the company and also helps me invest my share into any profitable business in any profitable business in your country.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the deposit is delivered to your care?

Please reply soon and also let me have your phone number. Best regards.

Mr. Edward Ben

there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

2. Lounge   -   #2
    my reply

to edward
    show details
    7:24 pm (5 minutes ago) mr edward ben go fuck yourself, you cunt.

that is all.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i'll keep you informed.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    sounds like a solid deal to me why post here where someone else could snatch the deal up?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    i'm open to offers. i was gonna email him back demanding 110% of the money.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Dear Edward.
    All my funds are tied up in Nigeria. Sorry.
    Good luck, you fag.
    Barbie xxx

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Does anybody ever fall for this crap?

My ex received one and replied that she had set up an empty deposit account specifically to receive the funds. The reply was that the offer was being given to someone else as she was obviously not a trusting person.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    yeah i hate gettin emails like that i just delete them

9. Lounge   -   #9
    yeye i delete them aswell

10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    No spam controls ? I don't use it either I might miss something .