Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's The Neatest Coolest Internet Thingy

Poster
    It could be a site or a software gadget. I'm really interested. My contributions are as follows:

Free phone calls - Only lasted about six months but it was for real. It was called GO2Call (they now charge). I regularly used it to call my brother long distance, from my PC to his phone. (wonder if there are any equivalents still running)

Peer to Peer Kazaa (of course) etc with free movies and music and other.

EZMACRO - a tiny proggy from American Systems which I now use at work to do repetitive tasks across any and all programs. I use it to the extreme and cut my workload by third! Cost me £7 and I didn't even try to get it for free because I knew how good it was and wanted to reward the writer. The other morons at work p*ss their days away unnecessarily bashing their keyboards - I hit one hotkey!

Last one is a bit of a cheat but found out about it off the net. Giga transmitter which wirelessly plays me downloaded films on me TV! (Pc upstairs - TV downstairs) No burning or converting no trailing wires just bang the play button.

Astro Turf, Steam Cleaners?

Please tell me yours.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Oh and Scribblecs Helicopter game.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@27 June 2003 - 16:25
    Last one is a bit of a cheat but found out about it off the net. Giga transmitter which wirelessly plays me downloaded films on me TV&#33; (Pc upstairs - TV downstairs) No burning or converting no trailing wires just bang the play button.
    What Do You need to do that i want to watch movies from my pc on my television please tell me and the coolest thing i found is p2p programs kazaa ect.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Please tell me&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    me too.
    max 80x80
    100kb

6. Lounge   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    The coolest thing I found is here&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Bittorent, always verified and great speeds, and www.download.com for every peice of freeware under the sun and/or moon

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I use TV TooL Software. That allows you to transmit the pic to your TV. Also you can zoom the films pick with it if you want to do away with the widescreen pillar box effect.
    The hardware I use is Is a thing called a giga video. It&#39;s a transmitter which plugs into your PC (graphics card tv out socket). Then a receiver plugs into the arial socket on yer tv. Price is about fifty quid ish&#33; go here

It&#39;s all dead simple&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Pay money no thanks lol .

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@28 June 2003 - 14:58
    Pay money no thanks lol .
    Go PC World and steel one - that&#39;s what I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast