Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who's The Most Famous Person You Ever Met?

nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Maybe you don't know them, but I shook hands with the Queen of the Netherlands as she boarded the ship on which I served. Her nephew was serving on that ship as well.
    Also met Kim Wilde in the eighties. My dreams were a lot hotter afterwards
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

2. Lounge   -   #32
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    I thought I saw Triple H walking on the sunset strip in Hollywood about a year ago. Also while I was in Vegas watching some dumb Howard Stern Wedding at the Hard Rock Cafe, I waited outside afterwards and got withing about 10 feet of Howard when he walked by. It was a weird show because they lost power for some unknown reason and had to go off the air during the middle of the show for a little while.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@28 June 2003 - 21:26
    I thought I saw Triple H walking on the sunset strip in Hollywood about a year ago.
    That would've been Cool B) , one of my all time favourite wrestlers!!

I've met the whole cast of Hi-de-Hi when they were filming at the Steam Railway station near my village. Also a lot of the cast of Allo, Allo doing some filming here aswell B)

Gordon Kaye, Carmen Silvera etc. Vicki Michelle wearing a mermaid costume and it was freezing, not all glamour TV work is it?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    I once met Armando Snurdinton-Bygreaves! No shit!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 21:59
    I once met Armando Snurdinton-Bygreaves&#33; No shit&#33;
    do you mean Armando Ianucci the topical comedy writer?

Or the inventor of the Astro-Mower?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+28 June 2003 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 28 June 2003 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@28 June 2003 - 21:59
    I once met Armando Snurdinton-Bygreaves&#33;&nbsp; No shit&#33;
    do you mean Armando Ianucci the topical comedy writer?

Or the inventor of the Astro-Mower? [/b][/quote]
    Nope&#33;

Amando Snurdington - Bygreaves played a plant like monster in the terryfing Sci Fi movie adaptation of Johm Wyndham&#39;s book "The Day of The Triffids". He starred opposite Keiron Moore. Armando appeared in several different scenes and as several different Triffid characters including the Lead Triffid&#33; There was talk about some kind of nomination for a nomination for something or other.... due to his outstanding performance - he was that f*cking good&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 22:19
    played a plant like monster in the terryfing Sci Fi movie adaptation of Johm Wyndham&#39;s book "The Day of The Triffids"
    shit, did you get his autograph man and get to "mull over" his roles and plot lines in the films?

you know what, i dont actually care so dont answer that question. Unless you want to.

And unless Armando is real.

EDIT: whats a triffid? that sumthin to do wif wales ?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Day of the triffids was a great movie

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I do real cool Triffid impression&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    id like to see that but im so ridiculously tired i must go to sleep.....or do i?

plus it takes me like 45 - 49 minutes to get these f*ckin big-ass nappies on. Sometimes i think it aint worth it , but what the hell.
    im off....maybe...
    laterz,

Bill

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast