Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ftn? (some thoughts as well)

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Urgent

hello fellow fst'ers. so ive been around here for awhile now (not extremly long though). ive worked my way up from the likes of tl and td to kg and iplay even up to sct. all because of very generous people (thankx to all of you you know who you are) as i refuse to trade. all the while learning alot not only about starting at the bottom and working your way up as well as how torrents and trackers actually work but also about myself and how people should be treated. ive even came to realize that there are quite a few giving people left in the world something i though was scarce. however ive become more into the community aspect of this although i do still seed and leech like always its not just about all of that anymore. now i know its a VERY long shot but i was just kinda hoping some kind soul out there might be willing to take a chance on me and invite me to ftn. i know these invites dont grow on trees and are very hard to obtain just from reading posts in the forums. i also realize that most expect something in return by way of a trade. which by the way i might add is totally wrong and disrespectful to the sysops (not only ftn ops but every trackers ops) as its a direct violation of the rules and should be seen as i direct act of disobedience and rebelian of the worst kind. although yes you have had to work for your invites by uploading moving through the user levels and keeping a good ratio the op still didnt as you to "trade" or "pay" for them in exchange. long story short invites were free to you and should always be given free. well anyways to end this rant or whatever it may be seen as like i said earlier im just hoping some kind soul would be willing to "give" me an invite to this great site. i hear it has the best community of any tracker in existance. has great forums which is something im big on. yea i seed and leech just like anybody else but its not all about that. i enjoy interacting with the other users. getting there views on things. and even having a debate from time to time. i dont want it to say "hey i have ftn". "i have the best site". "haha you dont". that would just be egotistical. or to trade because as im sure all that know me have gathered by now im not a trader and am against it. and all though that do have it for the above noted reasons should be ashamed of yourselves. is there a reason why you should give it to me over somebody else? no not really because im no better than anyone else is. do i think i will end up with it? well honestly i don't know but i can at least hope. well anyways thankx to all those that have checked out my topic and hopefully i havent offended anyone i just have my views on things just like anyone else does. thankx for reading

cheers

p.s. as it says in my sig any pm or replies offering trades will be ignored. I DO NOT TRADE!!!!!

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    If you aren't a trcker collector as you said, you might well get a Scc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you writing a story man? lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invites are free, yes, but then they should be given to friends, good friends at that, not some random guy posting on a internet forum hoping to get lucky with a long shot and whom I will never meet in my lifetime.

2 complimentary tickets to a sporting venue are also free, doesn't mean I just wander into any old public house and randomly give them out.

Sometimes we are lucky in life, but no-one on this forum will give you what you desire just for nothing, just for reading your post, excepting the sysop himself, which I'm guessing that is who your post is aimed at.

I, like you, hope he does read it and does respond in the positive, it is after all an Invite Forum, not just an Invite Trading Forum, and it is one of the more long winded requests I've seen for a while and we get what we deserve in life, and if you deserve FTN, then it will arrive, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but patience is a virtue and just hang on in there.

There is of course always the irc chans.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    this novel should have been sent via pm to fellow nontraders -
    just a thought
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Good Lord. I fought through it myself. What does he hope? Then people start running one after the other recommending FTN - invites, like crazy? Wake up, please. Boy, be realistic. Real life doesn't work like that. U gotta fight for it, and as forementioned, aside from stamina U surely gonna need a large amount of luck.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i dont know why everyone shouldnt get free invites to any site. at least the ones that have been waiting for it and that knows how to deal with torrents and keeping a good ratio and also that really needs it. Using a lot of your time, and being in front of the computer just to find someone kind to give out free invites, is not right i think. We already have problems in the real world, and now this gets added?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Although you sound like you'd treat a free FTN invite well.....I'm afraid they just aren't handed out to members enough (even after reaching "FTN power") to give out free invites

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

There should be a sticky called... "FTN Episodes"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I see no reason that anyone should not ask for an invite. And state why.

While the post was a bit hard to read, He has been on the site a respectable amount of time, and made quite a few posts.

Its a far cry from the day 31 members with 1 post asking for both FTN & SCT saying "I NEED".

If i had a FTN invite, i would consider giving it to him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast