Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: offering VIP bitmetv acc 280 GB buffer

  1. #1
    LionMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    la isla di Torrent
    Posts
    346

    Arrow

    With 5 INvites
    i have also FSc invite and SCT invite and
    i play invite
    PT invite
    pm me with offers or post here

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    You request more immediate

    Maybe but maybe will receive only fsc

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    this is some crazy buffer!!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    941
    You can get exigo or FTN easily just for the bitmetv account. If you add FSC and ScT you're the king of trades You must be a realy old member in FSC for having an invite

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    You can get exigo or FTN easily just for the bitmetv account. If you add FSC and ScT you're the king of trades You must be a realy old member in FSC for having an invite

    dragos i like ur comments

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TDC SysOp
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    198
    not sure how long that account will last with all the info u gave up.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LionMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    la isla di Torrent
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Ghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    You can get exigo or FTN easily just for the bitmetv account. If you add FSC and ScT you're the king of trades You must be a realy old member in FSC for having an invite

    dragos i like ur comments
    i too

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmeare View Post
    not sure how long that account will last with all the info u gave up.
    i agree, you should have said over 250 gigs with invite, a lot safer!

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    TDC SysOp
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    198
    i would not do go thought with this, this account is disabled by now anyways i would guess

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos
    You can get exigo or FTN easily just for the bitmetv account.
    i disagree

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •