Thread: T3 Connection

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    hey there guys, how u all doin?
    i was wonderin if to the amazing T3 conection there was any software so i wouldnt have 2 pay for it, like all the tweaking u do to your connection...

cos if there is.... woo hoo!! youve got yourself an amazingly fast speed connection 4 free!!

i guess there isnt but hey, surprise me if you can!!

lol

and one more thing, i tryed making a poll but it said i couldnt, why is this?

have a great day,
    tralalala

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@2 July 2003 - 13:00
    hey there guys, how u all doin?
    i was wonderin if to the amazing T3 conection there was any software so i wouldnt have 2 pay for it, like all the tweaking u do to your connection...

cos if there is.... woo hoo!! youve got yourself an amazingly fast speed connection 4 free!!

i guess there isnt but hey, surprise me if you can!!

lol

and one more thing, i tryed making a poll but it said i couldnt, why is this?

have a great day,
    tralalala
    There is no software to get you a free T3 connection. If there was it would be the most shared file on the net. Strictly in theory, you could order the minimum dsl from your telephone company or whoever, then research on the net how to adjust your allocated bandwidth at the box. Then you'd have to break into the box, located anywhere from 20 yards to a mile from your home, and give yourself unrestricted bandwidth. That's about as close as you're gonna come to beating that system, and last I checked you can get up to a year in jail for it and a $150,000 fine. So let's leave it as a theory.

Only mods and the like are capable of makng polls. Board rules.