Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2 CZone Invites

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I would love an invite to czone.I been looking for czone for a while and they been closed without invites forever. I looked at the review of czone and from the looks of it, it looks similar to revtt which is the site that i use heavily. I can pretty much guess that the speed will be great because its romanian and they all have like super fast 30MBit fiber optic isps. lol. Any tracker from Romania or Sweden is crazy fast. I definitely would be a good member and use my account and not trade it. About 2 months ago i never used torrents. I first got into the warez scene when i was surfing online for ***n and came across this warez board. Then i noticed everyone using rs, so i got a rs premium acct and used that for a few yrs. Then i stumbled upon demonoid and used that for quite sometime. At that time, it was open signups. Then i stumbled upon fst and was introduced to the "private trackers." Which at that time, i had no clue why i would want to join a private tracker when everything i needed was on warez or torrents. As i read up more about these so called secret sites, i found them to be intriguing and a lot of fun. Since then, i've been building up my trackers through freebies from friends which included bitme, blackcats, revtt, bitmetv, and tl. I also have been avidly trying to get an invite. Heres a pic from my inbox of sent messages to 6 different people asking if i can get czone..... (if u need unedited with names, i can provide it on request). Hope that shows how much i want it...

Screenshot:

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by slick99 View Post
    I would love an invite to czone.I been looking for czone for a while and they been closed without invites forever. I looked at the review of czone and from the looks of it, it looks similar to revtt which is the site that i use heavily. I can pretty much guess that the speed will be great because its romanian and they all have like super fast 30MBit fiber optic isps. lol. Any tracker from Romania or Sweden is crazy fast. I definitely would be a good member and use my account and not trade it. About 2 months ago i never used torrents. I first got into the warez scene when i was surfing online for ***n and came across this warez board. Then i noticed everyone using rs, so i got a rs premium acct and used that for a few yrs. Then i stumbled upon demonoid and used that for quite sometime. At that time, it was open signups. Then i stumbled upon fst and was introduced to the "private trackers." Which at that time, i had no clue why i would want to join a private tracker when everything i needed was on warez or torrents. As i read up more about these so called secret sites, i found them to be intriguing and a lot of fun. Since then, i've been building up my trackers through freebies from friends which included bitme, blackcats, revtt, bitmetv, and tl. I also have been avidly trying to get an invite. Heres a pic from my inbox of sent messages to 6 different people asking if i can get czone..... (if u need unedited with names, i can provide it on request). Hope that shows how much i want it...

Screenshot:
    give it to slick hes a really good guy, knows how to keep his stuff and respect the rules

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    when will the competition end ???

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    when will the competition end ???
    i think after 4 h

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Thanks a lot man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    7 winners:

king of nothing
    Bfietta
    LuckIEE
    ohmboys
    game1283
    kokoo
    sheriflove

They showed they actually wanted this invite, with a reason, which was what I was after, just saying "I want this tracker" was not what I wanted to see.

I have also invited some others as friends, rather than winners.

If I catch anyone offering any of these czone accounts as trade, I will wait for 7-10 days, then ask the admin at czone to disable the account, so don't let me down.

Winners - please PM me your email.

And I wish to thank everyone for taking part, if I can squeeze some more invites out of czone admin, I will do the same again in the future.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    7 winners:

king of nothing
    Bfietta
    LuckIEE
    ohmboys
    game1283
    kokoo
    sheriflove

They showed they actually wanted this invite, with a reason, which was what I was after, just saying "I want this tracker" was not what I wanted to see.

I have also invited some others as friends, rather than winners.

If I catch anyone offering any of these czone accounts as trade, I will wait for 7-10 days, then ask the admin at czone to disable the account, so don't let me down.

Winners - please PM me your email.

And I wish to thank everyone for taking part, if I can squeeze some more invites out of czone admin, I will do the same again in the future.
    thanks my lord to choose me
    no trade
    i promes
    my mail sent
    iam waiting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234