Thread: Bink.nu presents: Get a free 2 GB mailbox with cool @vista.aero address

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Just something to share...

"I'm [Bink] proud to present that Bink.nu in colaboration with Windows Live Mail provides free 2 Gigabyte mailboxes for its members. I managed to get this very special domain name vista.aero and I'm sharing it with you!

This can also be your primary Windows Live Messenger ID!"

Visit the source to sign-up!

Source: Bink.nu!
    Viewed from: JoeJoe.org
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    mail hosted by hotmail.com. hmm....

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    That bloke is in no way connected with Microsoft, that's obvious.

According to Wikipedia "The .aero domain name was approved for a 5-year term expiring December 17, 2006 as part of a "proof of concept" of new TLD's. SITA has applied for renewal of this agreement. That application is pending." so I don't know how the Hell the bloke got hold of the domain, but according to the .aero specifications it'll get shut down anyway since it requires a business related to aviation.

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris View Post
    That bloke is in no way connected with Microsoft, that's obvious.

According to Wikipedia "The .aero domain name was approved for a 5-year term expiring December 17, 2006 as part of a "proof of concept" of new TLD's. SITA has applied for renewal of this agreement. That application is pending." so I don't know how the Hell the bloke got hold of the domain, but according to the .aero specifications it'll get shut down anyway since it requires a business related to aviation.
    According to Nic.Aero, the domain is registered to Emirates Airlines - Flight Operations. So maybe Bink.nu bought it from them?