Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playing Movies On Ps2?

Poster
    Is there anyway to play movies i download on my PS2 it does not have a chip but I do have Action Replay V2?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    that wouldnt be a good idea even if you can get it to work. Your ps2 will end up fucking up and you wont be able to play it what so ever. arnt you satisfied for on your com. or do you miss your ps2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Ok i wont try that i love my ps2 i dont want it 2 brake

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    and also playing dvd's on your ps2 will damage it so if you can try not to play dvds on your ps2. i learned the hard way unfortunatly anyways keep it real but not really

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yeah, I know a lot of people bought PS2's and Xbox's based on the fact that they didn't own a regular DVD player. Trust me, buy a regular 50 - 80$ DVD player to play DVD+RWs and SVCDs. Keep your video game systems for video games, that way theyll last longer.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I made my own DVD from an avi and burned it on a DVD-RW. It worked fine. My PS2 has no chip or anything on it. I hope it doesn't mess up my PS2

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    any dvd will mess up your ps2. believe me and many others with fu<&ED up ps2s dont do any dvds in it or it will die faster.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by that1dude@28 June 2003 - 19:59
    that wouldnt be a good idea even if you can get it to work. Your ps2 will end up fucking up and you wont be able to play it what so ever. arnt you satisfied for on your com. or do you miss your ps2
    I&#39;ve been watching DivX/XviD movies on my PS2 for about 5 months now without a single problem and I watch at least 2-3 movies on it a week.
    If anyones interested you can find a link for it here you would need a chipped PS2 or a way of booting cdr&#39;s.
    The Media player does have its limitations, movies of a high bitrate/resolution tend to skip frames and it cant play AC3 audio as of yet.
    Hope this helps.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i use the reality player very stable but theres allways a risk i cud fuck up your ps2 but you have to take that risk persoaly ive had no problems either and been running it for ages

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BANNED
    no PS2 dont play VCD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast