Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time Do You Spend Here?

Poster
    How Much Time Do You Spend Here Sitting In Your Chair Waiting For A New Topic Like This I Don't Spend Alot Of Time Here Because Since I joined It Has Been Down Allot.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Too much.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Not Enough

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@28 June 2003 - 19:58
    How Much Time Do You Spend Here Sitting In Your Chair Waiting For A New Topic Like This I Don't Spend Alot Of Time Here Because Since I joined It Has Been Down Allot.
    Probably not too much more - seein as ow me will probably get splatted when me Aeroflot, complete with pissed Russian pilot smacks in to some big mother of mountain on Tuesday!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by fugley+28 June 2003 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 28 June 2003 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@28 June 2003 - 19:58
    How Much Time Do You Spend Here Sitting In Your Chair Waiting For A New Topic Like This I Don&#39;t Spend Alot Of Time Here Because Since I joined It Has Been Down Allot.
    Probably not too much more - seein as ow me will probably get splatted when me Aeroflot, complete with pissed Russian pilot smacks in to some big mother of mountain on Tuesday&#33; [/b][/quote]
    If its an Aeroflot i agree with you that you&#39;re f*cked.

Thats all i wanted to say.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+28 June 2003 - 20:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 28 June 2003 - 20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 20:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy
    @28 June 2003 - 19:58
    How Much Time Do You Spend Here Sitting In Your Chair Waiting For A New Topic Like This I Don&#39;t Spend Alot Of Time Here Because Since I joined It Has Been Down Allot.

Probably not too much more - seein as ow me will probably get splatted when me Aeroflot, complete with pissed Russian pilot smacks in to some big mother of mountain on Tuesday&#33;
    If its an Aeroflot i agree with you that you&#39;re f*cked.

Thats all i wanted to say. [/b][/quote]
    No Billy - as my friend you were suppose to reassure me that Aeroflot&#39;s flight safety record has, since the demise of the former Soviet Block, now come into line with it&#39;s Western counterparts, such as British Airways, and that statistically or in the case of Aeroflot Spastistically they are as safe as any other Physco in the shower with a meat cleaver&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 20:32

No Billy - as my friend you were suppose to reassure me that Aeroflot&#39;s flight safety record has, since the demise of the former Soviet Block, now come into line with it&#39;s Western counterparts, such as British Airways, and that statistically or in the case of Aeroflot Spastistically they are as safe as any other Physco in the shower with a meat cleaver&#33;
    all right then......... but that would be lyin.

Just grit them teeth like you would when Donald&#39;s givin you a good seeing to.

There WILL be tubulence.........but you&#39;ll be cool fug&#39;s, course you aint gonna plunge to impending doom somewhere over some Russian pimps house, you&#39;ll make it make dude

If you follow thru at all(has been known on flights) and then must walk out at the end of it all, with media and other people there, with the potential for embarrassment extremely high, just make sure you had that nappy on before you get on, fitted just right.
    Otherwise you&#39;re f*cked again.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Sometimes I feel like I live here&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Jayhawk
    its better left unsaid

10. Lounge   -   #10
    iam spending 2 much time but that&#39;s a good thing anyway...

there&#39;s nothing good outside nowadays

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast