Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dubious Terminator 3

i was on filetopia yesterday and apparently a guy had a possible source through private ftp 4 t3. just thought i would keep u posted, and if anything comes of it then i will make available through here. the guy comes recomended on filetopia....so we shall see eh.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Forum Star
    99.9 % chance that it is a fake

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Paul@25 June 2003 - 11:51
    99.9 % chance that it is a fake
    or 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    im thinking it is 2....keeping my fingers crossed that it aint but past experience says it is. even though there was a cannes screening where he claims it came from

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    DICKWAD
    Probably a fake like all those other on kazza, i dont understand why they do that would be better to dl from servers there no fakes there ( EMULE IS SHIT)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    So true Dickwad, but doing some research using the search feature is quite helpful in finding the answers to your questions. It seems like you have a lot of time on your hands... why not look it up?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    you need some tee pee for your bung hole!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well......what happened?? was it or was it not T3?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    sorry it took so long 2 get back im waiting 2 recieve the file off irc now.....so we shall see. as soon as i checked the file ill put a reply up here. hope it aint no fake

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    It was playing in the theater next to mine last thursday in LA. I would of snuck in but the were bug guys in suits at the door and the theater has assigned seating. Oh well. Ill see it opening day in a week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast