Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What better than Bittorrenting

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by qutie_blossomx View Post
    it's sad i can't download good stuff since our office server blocked torrents and its sad coz bittorent is quite good i'm a newbie and i only depend on others to share their files
    your really silly enough to steal bandwidth from your place of work. you must hate your job.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyx72 View Post
    What better than Bittorrenting,like heard about newsgroup but you have to pay for a server,thanks
    Most ISPs provide free access to news servers. You can find good stuff there that you won't see on BitTorrent.

And...whenever I'm looking for some really obscure music (I'm into Viking metal, etc.) and I don't find it on BT I always find it on eMule.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    sct sucks ass.
    uhh?

fxping?

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyx72 View Post
    What better than Bittorrenting,like heard about newsgroup but you have to pay for a server,thanks
    Most ISPs provide free access to news servers. You can find good stuff there that you won't see on BitTorrent.

And...whenever I'm looking for some really obscure music (I'm into Viking metal, etc.) and I don't find it on BT I always find it on eMule.

Comcast offer Free NG access but its sucks only 2GB per month also how come are you running Emule one of my friend told me thats if you run emule wait for your ISP to
    send you a email Warning .
    http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/sha...comcast-knows/
    Pay like 50$ for 2 months if you dont hav any skills and get access to topsite shud be outside of US and ask any of your friends to vouch for you in other FTPs and you can download so fast you hav to care only abt trading and the ratio is good if you up TV-SHOW or Movie is 1:3 for MP3 MVID and 0day APPS is 1:2.
    #zEdit; FST is bad, it's like drugs. Mkay?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    im going to get that Optimum Online Cable Boost im now finding about it its a good deal since the first mouths free and it really works seen the charts and you dont need to wait for version fios to come in the area if you got this

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oo yea newsgroups rule, plus luckilly for me my isp is free with a 120 day retention shame about only 3 bots

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    mini-me's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'd say newsgroups prob... but I still think BT is great.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You can check out eMule and Newsgroups. I still think Bittorrent is the best way to download though.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Usenet is superior than bittorrent, and with usenet clients like NewsLeecher (with supersearch) it makes finding what you need easier then ever before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234