Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Swear To God This Is The Truth

Knife101
    I know that my girlfriend was in new orleans for mardi gras. Ive always known her to be tame. this is the wierd part, I just downloaded a girls gone wild clip and I think shes in it. I know this sounds like a joke, but the girl im looking at is topless on a bronse horse, the problem is shes far away. Do you guys know of any software that can zoom in on a section of a divx file? cause if there is id like to hear about it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    possibly hardware would be more useful for this.

you shouldn't need to pay anything to upgrade, mine came free.

it's called a "mouth". you can just ask her.
    surely this is the way to do it?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    noob, you are funny, lol. B)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    yea man that is her, I took her up to my hotel room and f*cked her good and proper....sorry dude. B) You can come and beat me up if you want, its the house with the bronze horse parked in the driveway.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    umm yeah just ask her but if you do not want to use windows magnifier works sometimes not that good thow and also you burn it as a vcd and put it in your dvd player and that as a good soom feature mine has a 4x zoom

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    If you zoom in on something that's already pixellated, you'll just see bigger pixels -- not more detail.

"image enhancement" usually has as a starting point a picture with high granularity (lots of pixels) but lots of 'noise'. There is a minimum amount of pixels required to generate data points for edges of fuzzy and/or tiny surfaces.

If a person's head occupies only 10 pixels by 10 pixels, there's not enough data there to 'enhance' it enough to get anywhere close to facial recognition.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    yeah i agree with ransom.............it was her and man can she blow

8. Lounge   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Knife101@29 June 2003 - 06:40
    I know that my girlfriend was in new orleans for mardi gras. Ive always known her to be tame. this is the wierd part, I just downloaded a girls gone wild clip and I think shes in it. I know this sounds like a joke, but the girl im looking at is topless on a bronse horse, the problem is shes far away. Do you guys know of any software that can zoom in on a section of a divx file? cause if there is id like to hear about it.
    haha !! shit one man !!

but what the hell did you think she was gonna do at mardi gras?!!!

Sightsee a few trannies and then walk off ??!!

dont think so !!!

thats unlucky man, but chances are she was given it sumthin rotten.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yes me and Billy fucked her good --- Billy u rember that fat girl with ginger hair that was her...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@29 June 2003 - 18:51
    Yes me and Billy fucked her good --- Billy u rember that fat girl with ginger hair that was her...
    that one?

shit i thought that was mathis.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast