View Poll Results: What would u do if the invites section is gone?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's shocking , I may get aheart attack

28 14.74%
  • I will search for another place to trade

33 17.37%
  • I will still keep visiting FST but not regurarly as before

45 23.68%
  • Why would that even happen ?,Invites section is agood sharing and alot help each other

50 26.32%
  • The best news ever ,Trading is evil

26 13.68%
  • It will be the best day for Trackers staff

35 18.42%
  • It will decrease the FST members in adramatic way

52 27.37%
  • It will make FST much better place without traders

33 17.37%
  • FST will have nothing special as before and it will like alot of other forums around

31 16.32%
  • I don't care

28 14.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What would u do if the invites section is gone?

metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    See this is exactly what I'm talking about giveaway threads are no good!https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...heaters-217564

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    Yeah,but I really think giveaway threads are the worst because then you're really asking for trouble.If anything you're better off making some friends on here and then see if maybe that person needs help with certain trackers but posting invites for free for everyone to see. That's just dumb!!
    what i think. That is good what you saying but if they made a sub forum invites section and no tradeing. For high lv member like member been at the site a long time and they are trusted. They are load 2 have axx's to that forum giveaway and if you do invite a bad person report him to fst get that person removed form fst high lv invites section
    there all ready is one m8

read this:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...m-216835/page2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It would be better without invite (or at least account) trading section... In my opinion...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I would miss it, but it isn't the end of the world, and football season is soon upon us, so back to the footy forums I go
    yep thanks god itīs starting again

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I understand if the section is closed, people might go elsewhere, but they have greater chances of getting banned there easily and since this is the biggest trading forum, the invite trading will be decreased somewaht. so being the fst community we, in our own way by giving up trading are contributing to the BT community and making it a better place

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Closing the invites section wouldn't be the end of the world. I don't trade much these days anyways. I mostly come here to see what's new in the world of bittorrent. I usually get all my news about torrent sites from here instead of the sites themselves.

To answer the question: The invites section would be missed, but life (and FST) would go on.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the only problem is its called the"invite section" and most of it is trades or acct giveaways im not into taking acc did it once gave it up it wasnt me and im not into trades as i am allways takin advatage of, trades should have its on section invite should be invites only
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I got some wonderful trackers from here (free), but it won't be the end of invite sharing if this section wouldn't exist any more. It will be a big loss, but there are also tracker communities with invites section.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345