Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the best tracker for xbox 360 games

Black-cats has 311 registered X360 torrents...
    TL has only 55.

Both are usually well seeded, but I would have to go with Blackcats, simply for the bigger selection.

2. Games   -   #12
    tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    xbox sky
    Do you want my account
    PM me

3. Games   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +1
    can i get an invite to anything? public trackers are just ridiculous, it's impossible nowadays

4. Games   -   #14
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaruch76 View Post
    can i get an invite to anything? public trackers are just ridiculous, it's impossible nowadays
    You can only ask for invites in the invite section and you have to be a member for a month until you can get access to that section.
    Please read the rules. You can get in trouble for requesting invites before you have access to the section. Just an FYI not trying to be mean. Anyways welcome to FST. Make some friends and be patient and you should be able to get into a descent site in no time.

5. Games   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaruch76 View Post
    You can only ask for invites in the invite section and you have to be a member for a month until you can get access to that section.
    Please read the rules. You can get in trouble for requesting invites before you have access to the section. Just an FYI not trying to be mean. Anyways welcome to FST. Make some friends and be patient and you should be able to get into a descent site in no time.
    sorry, my fault i thought i read the faq, i guess it was a different site. i have no problem waiting, i just hope to get an invite eventually.

6. Games   -   #16
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    blackcats is great even though i only use it for psp games

7. Games   -   #17
    goooooooooooood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12