Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New Favourite Xp Theme.

I can't beleive every 1 hates WindowBlinds -- ok so WindowBlinds 3 was shit very buggy but WindowBlinds 4 is amazing it's runs quick and has no bugs ( that iam aware of)

below is a screenshot of my Skin -- WindowBlinds is top quality

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    ya thats what I do, but the theme I want doesn't show in the choices. just the classic,and Xp themes, thats it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    be_man31. In Display Properties, try looking under Appearance rather than Themes.

Metrostars. I think that for those who use an operating system such as '98 or 2000, windowsblinds is great. Otherwise, personally, i don't see the point in having an unneeded application running.

Your theme looks similar to this one which only needs the uxtheme patch previously linked to use.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    liquid> I know I did that also! I forgot to mention this is a themeXP theme I am trying to load, I don't know if that makes a differance. after I run the patch.exe do I have to manually place anything anywhere? I auto installed the patch.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    Hmm, don't know what is causing your problem mate. Try uninstalling then reinstalling the patch. Note also the two versions of patch. One for XP with Service Pack 1, one for without.

Oh, you are using XP i take it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123