Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Hairy Nipples

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 12:47
    you lot take the piss. well it is not funny from were i am standing. i tell you this. i phoned the police and they said putting acid on my nipple is a very serious business and not funny a t all. i told them all of your names and they are going to get right on the case.

maybe i will take a poture of my new nipple that was made out of a part of my ear. see if you think that is funny. hahaha
    One thing your about to learn about me is that I do !NOT! take people like you kindly!

In my reply I tried to make it clear that I thought you were joking, but I also tried to make it clear that if you were serious then I was sorry for what you've been through, but also that it was you're own damned fault for being stupid enough to use Acid on yourself.

Now you come back and claim that you've phoned the police and given names of people in here blamming me (if you are) and others for your own possible stupidity!? Well, let me tell you that if you had really phoned the police then they would have told you they couldn't do anything as !NO! one forced you to be such an idiot, !NO! one put the acid on yourself other than you! Hell, i'd not be surprised if the story had spread throught the entire police station giving all of them a good laugh!

Grow up, stop trying to blame other's for your own mistakes!

Now take your two post's, and put some acid on them and sod off if your not going to treat other's with respect!

Sniper.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows+29 November 2003 - 12:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SniperInTheShadows @ 29 November 2003 - 12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 12:47
    you lot take the piss. well it is not funny from were i am standing. i tell you this. i phoned the police and they said putting acid on my nipple is a very serious business and not funny a t all. i told them all of your names and they are going to get right on the case.

maybe i will take a poture of my new nipple that was made out of a part of my ear. see if you think that is funny. hahaha
    One thing your about to learn about me is that I do &#33;NOT&#33; take people like you kindly&#33;

In my reply I tried to make it clear that I thought you were joking, but I also tried to make it clear that if you were serious then I was sorry for what you&#39;ve been through, but also that it was you&#39;re own damned fault for being stupid enough to use Acid on yourself.

Now you come back and claim that you&#39;ve phoned the police and given names of people in here blamming me (if you are) and others for your own possible stupidity&#33;? Well, let me tell you that if you had really phoned the police then they would have told you they couldn&#39;t do anything as &#33;NO&#33; one forced you to be such an idiot, &#33;NO&#33; one put the acid on yourself other than you&#33; Hell, i&#39;d not be surprised if the story had spread throught the entire police station giving all of them a good laugh&#33;

Grow up, stop trying to blame other&#39;s for your own mistakes&#33;

Now take your two post&#39;s, and put some acid on them and sod off if your not going to treat other&#39;s with respect&#33;

Sniper. [/b][/quote]

Haha.

Mate, you&#39;re so gullible, I can&#39;t believe you actually believed me. It&#39;s just a wind up, and you actually fell for it. hehe No hard feelings though.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Originally posted by DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 13:16

Haha.

Mate, you&#39;re so gullible, I can&#39;t believe you actually believed me. It&#39;s just a wind up, and you actually fell for it. hehe No hard feelings though.
    Notice the in what I said?

I do admit I was getting a little angry as I don&#39;t like it when friend&#39;s are threatened, but believe me if i&#39;d thought you were totaly serious then what I said would have been full of excessive foul language lol

No hard feeling&#39;s (especially none from your nipple anymore lol ) dude

Sniper.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    please dont joke about my ear nipple. the surjon did a very good job and my mummy sed it looks exactly real.

Cheers brother.

ps. i do shave my nipples though.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Hi DazedAndConfused, welcome

Thought i&#39;d say a welcome since your new here, or appear to be (but then again look&#39;s can be deceptive, you could have been here under a different name, would definitely have looked a bit different before the acid incident lol , I don&#39;t know lol)

Sniper.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@29 November 2003 - 21:33

Thought i&#39;d say a welcome since your new here, or appear to be (but then again look&#39;s can be deceptive, you could have been here under a different name, would definitely have looked a bit different before the acid incident lol , I don&#39;t know lol)

Sniper.
    dnc... thanks for the best laugh ive had for a long time&#33;..

that was funny&#33;..

btw...nice to meet you too&#33;..

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Thanks to both of you for that welcome&#33;&#33; You&#39;re both very kind and i&#39;m glad the thread made you laugh.

Me and a mate started this thread when we were stoned once ages ago and forgot all about it, until last night that is&#33; I hadn&#39;t really intended to continue posting here, although it seems like such a friendly place so i might&#33; I&#39;m not too sure whether i want to stay and be known as the nipple guy though.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@29 November 2003 - 14:33

Sniper.
    Stop laughing while you say that Sniper - its not nice

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Originally posted by UKMan+29 November 2003 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 29 November 2003 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows@29 November 2003 - 14:33

Sniper.
    Stop laughing while you say that Sniper - its not nice [/b][/quote]
    Are you saying he is not being genuine in his welcome me here ukman?

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 22:12
    Thanks to both of you for that welcome&#33;&#33; You&#39;re both very kind and i&#39;m glad the thread made you laugh.

Me and a mate started this thread when we were stoned once ages ago and forgot all about it, until last night that is&#33; &nbsp; I hadn&#39;t really intended to continue posting here, although it seems like such a friendly place so i might&#33; I&#39;m not too sure whether i want to stay and be known as the nipple guy though.

you&#39;re welcome dnc...

it has made me laugh... im glad you thought of it...
    sometimes its good not to have to take things seriously and just have fun with it...

morning Uncle UKMan...

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast