Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Hairy Nipples

Originally posted by Ozbabe+29 November 2003 - 14:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 29 November 2003 - 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 22:12
    Thanks to both of you for that welcome&#33;&#33; You&#39;re both very kind and i&#39;m glad the thread made you laugh.

Me and a mate started this thread when we were stoned once ages ago and forgot all about it, until last night that is&#33; &nbsp; I hadn&#39;t really intended to continue posting here, although it seems like such a friendly place so i might&#33; I&#39;m not too sure whether i want to stay and be known as the nipple guy though.

you&#39;re welcome dnc...

it has made me laugh... im glad you thought of it...
    sometimes its good not to have to take things seriously and just have fun with it... [/b][/quote]
    Oh Ozbabe, that&#39;s my problem you see&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I never take anything seriously.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DazedAndConfused+29 November 2003 - 15:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DazedAndConfused @ 29 November 2003 - 15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 November 2003 - 14:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows
    @29 November 2003 - 14:33
    Hi DazedAndConfused, welcome

Thought i&#39;d say a welcome since your new here, or appear to be (but then again look&#39;s can be deceptive, you could have been here under a different name, would definitely have looked a bit different before the acid incident lol , I don&#39;t know lol)

Sniper.

Stop laughing while you say that Sniper - its not nice
    Are you saying he is not being genuine in his welcome me here ukman? [/b][/quote]
    no no no no no..................yes&#33;

welcome btw

@Ozbabe - hello, niece to see you

3. Lounge   -   #83
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DazedAndConfused@29 November 2003 - 14:12
    Thanks to both of you for that welcome&#33;&#33; You&#39;re both very kind and i&#39;m glad the thread made you laugh.

Me and a mate started this thread when we were stoned once ages ago and forgot all about it, until last night that is&#33; &nbsp; I hadn&#39;t really intended to continue posting here, although it seems like such a friendly place so i might&#33; I&#39;m not too sure whether i want to stay and be known as the nipple guy though.

Yw

Stoned? Am I the only one on this board that doesn&#39;t get stoned? lol (I would every now and then if I could afford it and knew anyone that sold it, but it doesn&#39;t bother me so no worries )

I couldn&#39;t find any images of your condition, so had to make one and hope it&#39;s accurate, is this what your current condition is? -

- It sound&#39;s alot like it rofl

@ UKMan - I was sincere in my welcome, but I just can&#39;t help but laugh and find thing&#39;s funny sometimes lol

Sniper.

4. Lounge   -   #84

No&#33; That absolutely nothing like my ear nipple. Mines on the other side, and i&#39;ve had my ear pierced. Also i currently have an ear infection so some unsightly seeping is occuring.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Wow, I was pretty dumb 5 years ago. :S

6. Lounge   -   #86
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Some things never change.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DazedAndConfused View Post

No! That absolutely nothing like my ear nipple. Mines on the other side, and i've had my ear pierced. Also i currently have an ear infection so some unsightly seeping is occuring.

Have that checked out. It may be hearing aids.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    So, then.

I've been thinking about it for all these years, and was afraid I'd never get the chance to solve your problem-

I'm positive this will work (I admit I haven't tried it, but); get a gun (even a small caliber will be really effective) and shoot the little fuckers right off.

They'll be afraid to come back, I'm sure of it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I have this same problem. Has anyone found the solution?

10. Lounge   -   #90
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Yes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast