Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Is Not Dead

masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Ok first off ive gotten a few complaints and censorship BS with my sig.ok every1 if u dont like sumting FUCK OFF!dont look at it!and longdong,that applys2u.tho that aids comment was gnarsty but it was dumb tho.not even funny.props thats u changed it tho.ok REALITY thanx for the opinion but it just started a mini war.why doesnt every1 jsut STFU and end this god damn thread!btw lemme make sum things taht can b censored for yall kk?

Jesus is a lil bitch
    God isnt real
    dis-respect the homeless
    and msot of all,FUCK THE BUSH SUPPORTERS!
    and lets not forget waht started this,KAZAA IS DEAD!MOVE ON!
    and lemme add this too:the pope is a fruitloop!and im ashamed2b a catholic!

hope this gives yall sumting2think/BS ab.......let the flamming begin :flame:

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@13 April 2004 - 08:19
    Ok first off ive gotten a few complaints and censorship BS with my sig.ok every1 if u dont like sumting FUCK OFF!dont look at it!and longdong,that applys2u.tho that aids comment was gnarsty but it was dumb tho.not even funny.props thats u  changed it tho.ok REALITY thanx for the opinion but it just started a mini war.why doesnt every1 jsut STFU and end this god damn thread!btw lemme make sum things taht can b censored for yall kk?

Jesus is a lil bitch
    God isnt real
    dis-respect the homeless
    and msot of all,FUCK THE BUSH SUPPORTERS!
    and lets not forget waht started this,KAZAA IS DEAD!MOVE ON!
    and lemme add this too:the pope is a fruitloop!and im ashamed2b a catholic!

hope this gives yall sumting2think/BS ab.......let the flamming begin :flame:
    Dont you think you are a little off topic?

Edit: nearly forgot...I like your sig...

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    oh calm down man masterpiece !!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    MetroStars Where have you been all this time ????? You are right , K-lite is not dead the people are killing it spreading rummors and bs.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Kazaa Lite Staff , should put it a virus filter on. I have downloaded hundreds of stuff with them on. Im lucky because I Have Norton , but some people dont.
    I think P2P needs to sort this out.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by sharedholder@13 April 2004 - 13:29
    MetroStars Where have you been all this time ????? You are right , K-lite is not dead the people are killing it spreading rummors and bs.
    Eummm look at the date when metro posted this....

BOT

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]+14 April 2004 - 00:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([O][T] @ 14 April 2004 - 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@13 April 2004 - 13:29
    MetroStars Where have you been all this time ????? &nbsp; &nbsp; You are right , K-lite is not dead the people are killing it spreading rummors and bs.

Eummm look at the date when metro posted this....

BOT
    [/quote]

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Originally posted by Adster@12 April 2004 - 23:45
    ahhh lets see who was on crack posting this
    who?

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its good to be in canada where downloading music is legal, even so i use peer guardian, adaware, and window washer to cover my ass...and kazaa lite is alive and well
    |DarksideoftheMoon|

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Dang there&#39;s a bunch of babys in this post. I think some of u guy&#39;s need to get a life&#33; To me kazaa/k-lite is dead... Now I mainly use BT and SS

But to other&#39;s kazaa may not be dead&#33; So everyone stop bitching and just choose a damn network that you like...

So everyone STFU and start shareing on your network of choice&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast