Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV Invites Got Removed . . . Need Help

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, recently my BitMeTV invites got removed. I was wondering if there is any way I can get them back? If I can't get them back that's OK because I'd rather have my account there than the invites. Anyways, it sounds like a person I invited traded his account. I was doing a giveaway and gave the invite to sheriflove on Track**Invit** when it was still running. I previously saw another thread here called cheaters where someone else gave sheriflove an invite and now his invites were removed. If there are any BitMeTV mods here that can help me with the invites and let me know why they got removed please let me know. It's just very frustrating that I don't have any more invites. If I could go back and change everything I would have kept them all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wow, you too, looks like sheriflove was collecting invites

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...64#post2194537

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    why you keep laying man
    you never invite me to bitmetv
    every one plesae read all his thread and find when this lair make any giveaway to bitmetv
    and i will tell you again if he invite me to bitmetv and was ban and you invite was take why you invite me again to christiantorrents

stop laying man
    and why you just make this thread after you read my answer at Today, 01:25 AM lair your first post was in Today, 12:05 AM
    why you wait all that to make this thread if you was telling the truth lair
    please ppl read all his thread and find when he make this giveaway there is no giveaway in all his thread to bitmetv
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-11-2007 at 02:28 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    digitalmayhem's Avatar I <3 torrents! BT Rep: +4
    sheriflove, you have obviously already had an account because of the thread posted above! You got his invites disabled because he invited a user that was banned. He is lucky he didn't lose his account!

The fact that there's not a post doesn't mean that he didn't give you an invite. I've given plenty of invites without creating a thread. Maybe he saw that you posted somewhere that you needed an invite and pm'ed you.
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalmayhem View Post
    sheriflove, you have obviously already had an account because of the thread posted above! You got his invites disabled because he invited a user that was banned. He is lucky he didn't lose his account!

The fact that there's not a post doesn't mean that he didn't give you an invite. I've given plenty of invites without creating a thread. Maybe he saw that you posted somewhere that you needed an invite and pm'ed you.
    ok i agree with you but if he had invite me and i get ban why he invite me again and where the rip point i give to him if ( The giveaway was about 2 months ago ) as he said you need to read the date you will find that the only rep he get from me was the date he give me the christiantorrents invite and why he just remember that when he see the greymatter thread you need to know me as the stuff say
    • Clicking a members name and selecting View Public Profile.
    • Reading some of their posts to get familiar with them.
    • If possible check their profile at mutual torrent sites.
    • Checking they have a star under their user name.
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-11-2007 at 03:18 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    He said he gave it to you an another site, so why would he give you the Rep point here?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    I was doing a giveaway and gave the invite to sheriflove on Track**Invit** when it was still running.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what site he give me the invite there if he was saying the truth
    make him say the site name and we can all go there and see if is my name is there and we can read the thread he make and i promise if we all find that he say the truth i will go and never come back no needed to ban me here
    but if not you all ppl must Apologize to me and let make it right now
    i wait his post to say the name of the site
    seppypom why you don't make him give the proof or make him give the site name or you just attcak me and belive him with out any proof
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-11-2007 at 03:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriflove View Post
    make him say the site name and we can all go there and see if is my name is there and we can read the thread he make and i promise if we all find that he say the truth i will go and never come back no needed to ban me here
    its was posted twice now
    Track**Invit**

want to buy 2 "E's" a "R" and a "S"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    its was posted twice now
    Track**Invit**

sorry man i didn't get what you wanna to say
    i didn't understand you
    what that mean???

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I'm not making any judgment on guilt or innocence but this is some crazy shit everyone needs to calm down and let the mods sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post

its was posted twice now
    Track**Invit**

sorry man i didn't get what you wanna to say
    i didn't understand you
    what that mean???
    put a E and an R where the first lot of asterisks are, and a E and a S in the second and you'll have the name of the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast