Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Olibomb Is Leavin

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@30 June 2003 - 11:09
    there was pies too
    yeah they had pie guns....

and fat sam was smugglin em.......

in fact fat sams sidekick, knuckles, was killed by a pie gun in the film. sad.
    and i cant believe im talking about this.

so this is what you do when you dont work huh?!

this morning on in the background on the tv - woo hoo !!!!!!!!! (riddler this is a TERRIBLE day time tv show im talking about in the UK - its unbelievably bad).

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@30 June 2003 - 11:06
    As much as I want to contribute something useful to this history-in-the-making post, I am dumbfounded. Or just dumb like he said. Either way, I think JPaul said it best.
    Why would you announce you were leaving "in a few days". Is this a feckin press conference or something.
    yeah well said JP !! .......... or Mediaslayer

3. Lounge   -   #73
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Bill, the soundtrack for bugsy malone is on Kazaa. I've got it (the shame) and it was done by a guy called Paul Williams.
    BTW the film was directed by ALan Parker who also did Pink Floyd's The Wall and Midnight Express.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Originally posted by chalice@30 June 2003 - 11:21
    Bill, the soundtrack for bugsy malone is on Kazaa. I've got it (the shame) and it was done by a guy called Paul Williams.
    BTW the film was directed by ALan Parker who also did Pink Floyd's The Wall and Midnight Express.
    hehe !! nice one cheers chalice, where have u been hidin huh !!??
    i hope not in lavery's back bar!!!

shame.......hmmmmmm well a little.....

but who doesnt like "we could've been anything that we wanted to be......."

hehe

or "so you wanna be a boxer ?"

ok ill stop, ive embarrassed myself over the line, theres no going back.

so im off - see you all laters

bill

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 June 2003 - 04:12
    (riddler this is a TERRIBLE day time tv show im talking about in the UK - its unbelievably bad).
    I think I may have seen it. The wife and I were flicking through the channels on the TV in one of our hotel rooms in Italy one day, just to see what they considered to be the definition of ' satellite equipped '. Anyway, the one and only English-speaking channel was from the UK and the program was the most ridiculous bit of pap we'd ever seen ! We couldn't take our eyes off it though...it was almost hypnotic....watching these twits prance around, happily spewing forth their absurd dialogue !

Btw, hope I didn't offend anyone with that review....besides, we've got the lot of you beat here in Canada when it comes to mind-numbing TV shows !

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Originally posted by Riddler+30 June 2003 - 11:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 30 June 2003 - 11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@30 June 2003 - 04:12
    (riddler this is a TERRIBLE day time tv show im talking about in the UK - its unbelievably bad).
    I think I may have seen it. The wife and I were flicking through the channels on the TV in one of our hotel rooms in Italy one day, just to see what they considered to be the definition of &#39; satellite equipped &#39;. Anyway, the one and only English-speaking channel was from the UK and the program was the most ridiculous bit of pap we&#39;d ever seen &#33; We couldn&#39;t take our eyes off it though...it was almost hypnotic....watching these twits prance around, happily spewing forth their absurd dialogue &#33;

Btw, hope I didn&#39;t offend anyone with that review....besides, we&#39;ve got the lot of you beat here in Canada when it comes to mind-numbing TV shows &#33; [/b][/quote]

PMSL &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

right im off and im off with a big ass laughing smile of me face - cheers riddler &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

it must be the same one &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

later&#33;

bill

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678