Thread: Question about web design

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

EDIT: looks like my question fits for both categories "software"(as Frontpage xp) and "Internet, Programming and Graphics" (as web design)

because of the reason above, I decided to also post here, admins please don't delete...

I need suggestions on web design using Frontpage.. please go here:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-sof...page-xp-218370

really many thanks

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Does it have to be Frontpage?

I'd rather use notepad, personally, or better yet something like programmer's notepad and a couple of plugins for ff to check for errors. Even Dreamweaver would be preferable over Frontpage, as far as my tastes go.

Having said that, as a tip in general about blinging things up in ways that won't require that much in the way of skills: I think flash anims can be useful, and easy to make, at that. They tend to look good at any resolution.

Can't and won't help you with anything Frontpage-specific, though.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Does it have to be Frontpage?

I'd rather use notepad, personally, or better yet something like programmer's notepad and a couple of plugins for ff to check for errors. Even Dreamweaver would be preferable over Frontpage, as far as my tastes go.

Having said that, as a tip in general about blinging things up in ways that won't require that much in the way of skills: I think flash anims can be useful, and easy to make, at that. They tend to look good at any resolution.

Can't and won't help you with anything Frontpage-specific, though.
    Yes, it has to be Frontpage, but, many many thanks for your thoughts and suggestions