Thread: Random Nut Being "cloned"?

DVD PIRATE
    Originally posted by SharePro@6 June 2003 - 18:28
    I've banned the name "Random Nut" from using the ES5 forum.  I have a feeling that the user of said account is not in fact the real K-Lite creator, and/or is trying to clone the real "Random Nut".

I've also banned the IP range in attempt to prevent the user from coming back and cloning more names.

If the 'real' Random Nut is interested in having a user account , and joining our forum, please contact REALITY of this board, and I will reinstate the user name for him.

I've been receiving many complaints abouts 'cloned' accounts, and/or the usage of other peoples usernames and sigs on es5.  I'm not a baby sitter, and names are given out on a first come first serve service.  I've made an exception to the case, because I do respect this board and its users.

Please notify me on my board if there are any problems. 

Thanks,
    SharePro @ ESV
    Please dont tell me that the very people that support sharing copy-righted music,software etc are crying..."no fair" because someones name was registered b4 they could do it..."no fair or favouritism"...which is it??????

Your all a bunch of transformers who jump ship when it happens 2 u but nevamind when your doing it to someone else.regardless of how much money the artist or woteva has, the principal is still the same...

THE FOOLS BIT THAT WAS HERE WAS BLASE AN UN CALLED FOR.APOLOGIES FOR OFFENSE TAKEN B4 I EDITED IT...BUT I STILL STAND BY WOT I SAID EARLIER..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE+29 June 2003 - 20:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE &#064; 29 June 2003 - 20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SharePro@6 June 2003 - 18:28
    I&#39;ve banned the name "Random Nut" from using the ES5 forum. I have a feeling that the user of said account is not in fact the real K-Lite creator, and/or is trying to clone the real "Random Nut".

I&#39;ve also banned the IP range in attempt to prevent the user from coming back and cloning more names.

If the &#39;real&#39; Random Nut is interested in having a user account , and joining our forum, please contact REALITY of this board, and I will reinstate the user name for him.

I&#39;ve been receiving many complaints abouts &#39;cloned&#39; accounts, and/or the usage of other peoples usernames and sigs on es5. I&#39;m not a baby sitter, and names are given out on a first come first serve service. I&#39;ve made an exception to the case, because I do respect this board and its users.

Please notify me on my board if there are any problems.

Thanks,
    SharePro @ ESV
    Please dont tell me that the very people that support sharing copy-righted music,software etc are crying..."no fair" because someones name was registered b4 they could do it..."no fair or favouritism"...which is it??????

Your all a bunch of transformers who jump ship when it happens 2 u but nevamind when your doing it to someone else.regardless of how much money the artist or woteva has, the principal is still the same...

nuff said ya fools??? [/b][/quote]
    I must really be suffering from blindness today, because I can hardly see how this fits into the original point of the topic.

If you can&#39;t understand the fact that someone is impersonating one of the most respected members of the K-Lite (and possibly P2P) community in order to make a P2P program with debatable quality seem brilliant, then why the are you posting here in the first place?

But if you&#39;re saying what I think you are, go ahead and leave the forums because AFAIK disrespectful little s**ts like you aren&#39;t mandatory in these forums. Just don&#39;t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I think that this is now due for the lounge....&#39;

I thnk its DVD PIRATES time of the month judging by his posts the last couple of days....

(Sorry Ladies, Im not PC, and no offense intended)

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    None taken

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@29 June 2003 - 20:52
    I think that this is now due for the lounge....&#39;

I thnk its DVD PIRATES time of the month judging by his posts the last couple of days....

(Sorry Ladies, Im not PC, and no offense intended)
    Show me a man who is PC, is not a p**sy, who never gives offense and generally is liked by all...and I&#39;ll show you the meaning of life.

i.e. It&#39;s just not gonna happen

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Illuminati@29 June 2003 - 16:39
    Show me a man who is PC, is not a p**sy, who never gives offense and generally is liked by all...and I&#39;ll show you the meaning of life.

i.e. It&#39;s just not gonna happen
    *points to self* now how about that meaning of life you speak of?