Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Ignite Vs Speed Up

DVD PIRATE
    Kazaa Ignite is by far a better tool than speed up.."speed up" is decadent and is too unpredictable..d/load "kazaa ignite" and try it...its no good if u have heaps of d/loads u dont want to start just yet as it will find sources for everything in ya d/load list.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    i think the built in speed up program in K-lite 2.1.1 rc 20 works the best it skips paused and remotely qued and you can set it to accelarate only the first download on the list also it dosent slow down you computer like other programs do

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE@29 June 2003 - 16:51
    Kazaa Ignite is by far a better tool than speed up.."speed up" is decadent and is too unpredictable..
    Yes that naughty littel Speed-up tool..............What a life style it lives......
    Mabey someone should show it the right path to a virtuous life amen!

Peace broterdoobie B)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    DVD PIRATE
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@29 June 2003 - 23:23
    i think the built in speed up program in K-lite 2.1.1 rc 20 works the best it skips paused and remotely qued and you can set it to accelarate only the first download on the list also it dosent slow down you computer like other programs do
    I NO WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT IT DOESNT ALWAYS SKIP YOUR PAUSED DOWNLOADS THOUGH..IT HAS A FEW BUGS IN IT STILL

PS: SORRY BOUT THE CAPITALS

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@30 June 2003 - 00:23
    I agree with you script kiddie

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    where do you d/ld it from

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Lord_DeViLiSh@30 June 2003 - 08:00
    where do you d/ld it from
    IF U MEAN KAZAA IGNITE...I SEARCHED GOOGLE.CO.NZ AND I THINK IT TOOK ME TO ZEROPAID.COM...FROM THER I JUST ADDED IT TO THE TOOLS IN KAZAA AFTER I HAD INSTALLED IT...TO BE QUITE HONEST THERE NOT A LOT U CAN DO WITH THE SETTINGS ON IT THOUGH,BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I tried Kazaa Download Accelerator once, but then I found speed up with the newest version of K-lite. I would say that Speed up is by far the best.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    i say Speed up

you should make a poll for this

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    speed up is by far better than any axellerator it works fine for me it skips paused etc...
    but since k-lite now has a built in one i never use it no more and have'nt found any bugs with it so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast