Thread: Ati All In Wonder 9000 Pro

Does anyone knows about this card? Im planning to get it installed in my PC to watch Cable TV and record things from my VCR to my PC. Is this a good card to do so?

I dont know about these things but which one is better? 7500, 9000PRO or 9700?

Thanks

Janet.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I dont know about these things but which one is better? 7500, 9000PRO or 9700?

i know the "best" card out of your list is the 9700.

btw Radeon 7500 doesent have tv in only tv out.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    umm alot of cards are better then the plain ati radeon 9000 <-- i got that one

8500 is better then it and anything higher then 9000 is better...

didnt 9800 come out&#33;??&#33;?&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    these guys are answering based on video game performance. if you need top-of-the-line 3D video game rendering, then you&#39;d want to consider the 9700 all-in-wonder.

i didn;t know that there is a 9000 all-in-wonder, but if there is then it should be fine. i&#39;ve had good experiences with display and capturing, using ATI products.

if you don&#39;t play video games, you could prolly save money by getting the original All-In-Wonder Radeon or the All-In-Wonder 7500. same functions, same display and capturing quality, but outdated video game performance.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks so much, i indeed have the 9000 All in wonder pro which costs &#036;199.99
    And its been OK, i only use it for TV capture (VCR, DVD, or Camcorder) and for Cable TV broadcast, so i can then upload to Kazaa to share.

But relating to games, i dont know how to do that, i dont like computer games because you have to use the mouse and the keyboard to play, i prefer PS2 and Xbox.

Anyhow thanks so much for all your replies.

Janet.