Thread: Envelope Stuffing

Has anyone done this type of thing, I've see an advert for making £260 for 200 envelopes & as I am desperate for money & want to work from home I am considering it, has anyone ever done it, is it a scam?
    Please tell me your opinions & if you have ever done it please say

I am being serious, please don't spam the topic

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Does it sound "too good to be true" to you loz?

'Cause you know the ol' saying - right?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    i belive what you do is send materials to people and if they buy the product you will get a cerain % whick works out to be the amount you have posted

4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Scam!

If you think about it, why would anyone pay you that much money to do a job that a machine could do three times faster and would work 24/7?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #5
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@30 June 2003 - 01:53
    i belive what you do is send materials to people and if they buy the product you will get a cerain % whick works out to be the amount you have posted
    what he said....scam...another way is to say you get all this money for stuffing envelopes, as long as you send us a cheque for £500 to get started.
    <insert signature here>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    i&#39;d have to agree with vivatron on the sending cash point. if they ask you to send money. forget it.
    max 80x80
    100kb

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@30 June 2003 - 03:02

what he said....scam...another way is to say you get all this money for stuffing envelopes, as long as you send us a cheque for £500 to get started.
    Nail on the head vivitron 15. Believe it or not, I used to work as a telemarketer about a thousand years ago ( it&#39;s ok to hate me....I hated me then for doing it too )
    and one of the phone room bosses had a scam cooking just about every day. One of them he liked bragging about was the envelope thing and it involved &#39; hooking &#39; in some interested individuals then getting them to fork over some start-up cash for this great new &#39; opportunity &#39;. Once he had enough cash and before people figured out they were getting jobbed, he&#39;d close up shop, pull the ads and move on to another town & start again.

8. Lounge   -   #8

Thanks everyone I thought it sounded too good to be true.