Thread: T3

Could someone tell me if T3 is out yet? or if u have a link to it if u could give it to me thanx.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    dude if you wanna know when a movie is on the internet go to www.vcdquality.com it lists all the new releases. When you wann know if something is on kazaa go to www.up2dat.tk or www.Verifieds.com they usually keep their site pretty updated plus when it is released it will be all over this forum. It will be awhile yet before it's on the internet. They are really trying to crack down on early releases of movies. so they are giving out very few screeners and then they are tracking those. look at the guy who put hulk on the internet he got caught 3 weeks after he put it on and he wasn't even affiliated with the movie business and they still tracked him. Now movie theatres are even talking bout installing metal detectors to try to prevent illegal copying of movies from gettin out. I think screeners are going to be fewer and harder to find as people are getting scared of putting stuff on open networks.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by The_Verifier@30 June 2003 - 02:36
    Lots of good quality stuff.
    :beerchug:

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what is t3

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    terminator 3

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    oh thanks for tellin