Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i'm relying on your generosity....

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by perastikos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

19 posts and no giveaways whatsoever???
    + reg date: May 2007

Just lock this thread...

i thought i was done responding to the comments here.. but i just had to address this one..

i don't really see what my join date has to do with anything.. just because you have been a member a bit longer than i have doesn't really mean someone like yourself is entitled to an invite to these sites more than i am..... i'll bet there are ppl here right now that are liers and cheats beyond belief... that have been here even longer than yourself..... just because i'm a bit newer her at these forums doesn't mean i am not worthy of an invite like FTWR or FTN..... but i do understand as was stated previously, that i may have to prove that i'm not just another scammer of sorts.... perhaps i'm just not in the same mindset as you are... pehaps i need to be a member here longer to get that warped, i hate every noob mindset... i dunno... then again... i don't think i'll ever get that kind of mindset.. simply because i try to remember where i came from! and that i had to start somewhere too....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    jasperr don't be disappointed mate.

Even if you were an older member here like me, you would have been ridiculed for asking something in here for free by some members.

Some people here believe that the only path is trading.

Believe me it is NOT!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    jasperr don't be disappointed mate.

Even if you were an older member here like me, you would have been ridiculed for asking something in here for free by some members.

Some people here believe that the only path is trading.

Believe me it is NOT!
    thanks m8... i really appreciate that

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

jasperr... Try to contributing first, such as helping other FST members, and you won't have any difficulty getting whatever you want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123