Thread: im a noob here

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i need rts and ts-tracker i can only offer vipmusic inv.
    waiting u to pm me.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Diliman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    pm me your mail and I give you RTS invite.

edit: for free ofc
    Last edited by Diliman; 08-14-2007 at 12:58 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    If you're a noob, heres something you might want to know - dont trade(most people frown upon it), you'll get most things for free if you're a good member

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ok im good member lol i need giveaways then right

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Ditto on that. Members here have been very helpful and generous not just to me but to many others. Just yesterday one member gaveaway invites to a highly-esteemed tracker. Just remember to giveaway your invites when you get to that point. It might seem tempting to use them to one-up yourself but I can assure you that you will find what you are looking for. It just takes time, persistence, patience, and if you are honest, sincere and polite you will definately find what you want!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Ditto on that. Members here have been very helpful and generous not just to me but to many others. Just yesterday one member gaveaway invites to a highly-esteemed tracker. Just remember to giveaway your invites when you get to that point. It might seem tempting to use them to one-up yourself but I can assure you that you will find what you are looking for. It just takes time, persistence, patience, and if you are honest, sincere and polite you will definately find what you want!!
    Or, instead of waiting and have pacience he could just trade and get it right away

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Or, instead of waiting and have pacience he could just trade and get it right away
    thanks for Diliman for the invite.i think @dragos is right because it will take lots of time to get higly-esteemed tracker.

And i need ts-tracker anyone have it?