Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

At last, the voice of reason. It was so obviously a joke the most dim-witted of people could see it.

Thank's for that, arse mechanic.
    By the way metal maniac isn't even close to arse mechanic!!!
    I didn't mean to suggest it was. I just think you're probably an arse mechanic.

Oh and Rupaul, that's really funny, how did you think that one up. You'll be mis-typing manker as wanker next. Then telling people to get a life and get laid.

What a raconteur nob.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

By the way metal maniac isn't even close to arse mechanic!!!
    I didn't mean to suggest it was. I just think you're probably an arse mechanic.

Oh and Rupaul, that's really funny, how did you think that one up. You'll be mis-typing manker as wanker next. Then telling people to get a life and get laid.

What a raconteur nob.

Weee were back !

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    At it's all back to normal

For what its worth ,thanks for being my friend .
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #94
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Take another look at the writing behind the ninja in the avatar. I know you can't see much of it but I daresay you can see enough to realise that it doesn't say 'Idol'.

I think it's great, btw, when people call another person stupid while they're exhibiting stupidity themselves.

In my country, we call it irony. Are you American? If so please accept my apologies for speaking in tongues.
    Ok so I guess I gotta break out my secret decoder ring and spy glasses in order to see that you are an American Idol fan huh Wanker?
    Wtf is a 'secret decoder ring'.

Congrats on the manker/wanker thing. That particular forumular foible always makes me chuckle.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Can you chuckle @.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Hardly a secret tho', now you've shown everyone.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    fuck.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Man this shit is god damn lame! I'll leave you guys back to your little sausage fest! You guys all love each other too much! Just like I said fuckin' hippies!

@skizo Like I give a shit if you like me or not! You dumb fuck! Also I'm not little you must be referring to your dick! Evil well maybe. Twit I'm no twit but you are a twat!

@Rupaul You said it all anyone with between 10000 and 40000 posts definetly needs to stop the typing and go out and get a life and get laid too! Arse mechanic real funny! You seem like a taint taster to me! You taste everybody's taint in the lounge and tell people which one tastes best but we all know you prefer the smelly brown taints the most!

@ Peatmoss I was sticking up for your ass to begin with so you can just fuck off now!

So long losers!! You can now all continue to typefuck each other in the ass!

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Man this shit is god damn lame! I'll leave you guys back to your little sausage fest! You guys all love each other too much! Just like I said fuckin' hippies!

@skizo Like I give a shit if you like me or not! You dumb fuck! Also I'm not little you must be referring to your dick! Evil well maybe. Twit I'm no twit but you are a twat!

@Rupaul You said it all anyone with between 10000 and 40000 posts definetly needs to stop the typing and go out and get a life and get laid too! Arse mechanic real funny! You seem like a taint taster to me! You taste everybody's taint in the lounge and tell people which one tastes best but we all know you prefer the smelly brown taints the most!

@ Peatmoss I was sticking up for your ass to begin with so you can just fuck off now!

So long losers!! You can now all continue to typefuck each other in the ass!
    That couldn't have been more archetypical if manker had written it ironically.

The multi exclamation marks, the clever name changes, the "for your ass", "So long losers". It's all there.

The man's a comedy genious.

Fan-tastic.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast