Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: TheDVDClub

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmeare View Post
    well then u are not welcome on TDC, take that for one..
    Well you told people to pm you the otherday which I did then you turn your pm's off and tell people to join irc, then we hear that you get banned for asking on irc and now we are told to wait and be nice in the hope someone will guess you need an invite. No offence but it's easy to give blood and I'd still have time to do some shopping. I see I have come across very rude and impatient and I apologise but I still think my point is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post

what is so hard about joining an irc channel and starting a conversation with someone?
    Actually it's hard if you havent got it installed or the time and you only wanted to quickly check the site out and don't actually need it.

Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    That's not only stupid, it is profoundly rude. You have the manners of a goat.
    To assume a goat has any manners is dumb so I don't get your point lol but yes I probably did come across rude and i apologise but I just feel that it's unfair if you choose not to use something that it should stop you from getting access!

Thats like me blocking people from visiting my site unless they used firefox or something, ok bad example but does anyone get my point?
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    <3 DVDClub! I knew about it when it was fairly young.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Trying to learn what IRC is.....

Quote Originally Posted by gar3th
    Whats wrong with just asking for an invite without blowing smoke up someones ass in the hope they might invite you lol?
    what is so hard about joining an irc channel and starting a conversation with someone?

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBrooke View Post

iRC is a little like IM [ imstant Messaging]

So, U need a Client that connects to their SERVER

U have choices like MiRC, ICECHat or use a Plugin in your Firefox and U can access their Server

Onnce U access their Server, U need to join their Channel to Chat Live
    Also, sometimes U need to register your Nick and password using your Email , before joining their support channel

Hope that helps abit

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

U have choices like MiRC, ICECHat or use a Plugin in your Firefox and U can access their Server

Also, sometimes U need to register your Nick and password using your Email , before joining their support channel

Hope that helps abit

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

Hope that helps abit
    MsBrooke <<< PM me with your MSN, ICQ or wharever, I wish to talk to further about TDC, if u want

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Best trade whats your screenname on MSN?

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    mahi_absba's Avatar doctor who BT Rep: +1
    U want to rebuild the site style
    I'll be in your side
    thanks very much

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    TDC rocks!!!
    But one thing how does he get the Ip range disabled ^o) I mean when u change IP it changes completely not partly... Em i guess.
    Anyway good for SysOps to be here. P2P needs some cleaning from undeserving people

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    since you cannot receive pm's yet because of your n00b status, I will explain the rules of the board, you need to be a member of the forum for more than a month, then you will have access to the giveaways section where you can request an invite to TDC, another good one to look out for is TTi this has alot of DVD content as well. In the meantime be active post here and get to know people and the forum and then people will know you and invite you.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast