Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Die Hard

Poster
    Hello fellow kazaa lite users. I would like a hash for a cd image of die hard nakatomi plaza, or a rip of it. the one in kazaa is the demo of the game. my parents won't order anything off the internet, and none of the stores in my area have the game. i'd buy the game but i can't find it anywhere, so please help a fellow out and post a hash for it.

Peace Out,
    Da'
    Gamer

2. Games   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    yes i would also like this game i requested it a few times and nobody responded.....so got luck finding it but still some one post a hash or site thanks

guyver2003 B)

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    does anybody please have this game? i'd order it online (since no stores in my area have it) but i'm only 15 and my mom won't order anything from the internet. so if anybody has the time please post a hash.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I looked for this game a while ago also, I saw it at Gamestop or whatever that shop is called in a mall

ati radeon 9800 pro 256mb (i hate this card, drivers SUCK)
    You hate a 256mb 3d card?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    yeah and i hate it. even overclocked i say its a peice of junk, compared to the nvidia geforce fx5900 uktea 256mb (which i'm buying in a week) this card is a overpriced peice of junk. maybe i'll check out the mall this weekend after i check wal*mart and k*mart again. thx.

6. Games   -   #6
    i bought the game. I thought it sucked. It took way too many shots to kill someone. The game didnt have anything to separate it from all other fps

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    can you please make a hash for it and share it for a week or 2? i've played the demo and love it, i just would like the whole game.

8. Games   -   #8
    how do i do that? how do i rip the cd image?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    load up a program like clone cd and put your die hard cd in the drive and click write cd image or something like that, ask the peaple in the gameworld forum for a better answer. or you can open up the cd drive (while the cd is in it) and highlight the contents of the cd and winrar it. either way works for me.

10. Games   -   #10
    FLT-DHN.BIN

It is a stupid game not really worth it but there ya go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast