Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soulseek Isle

Am I the only person getting an error tyring to view celerys list of files

2. Music   -   #12
    Jayhawk
    probably

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nah your not the only one...im behind a uni router which i can't fix...unless i sneak into the main information technology building one night and change the settings... Except there are a few security guards i gotta get past and there is also those damn annoying alarm things and gawd knows what else...so im soz about that...But its not like i have that much or anything that much of interest...

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    why dont people listen to me its got nothin gto do with routers and firwals i have neither and people stil get that eoor shit

5. Music   -   #15
    Jayhawk
    thats crazy that sucks guys glad i dont have that problem

6. Music   -   #16
    BANNED
    well i jsut went to ss isle today and only 2 people were there!!

7. Music   -   #17
    Jayhawk
    i went there earlier there was only 1 both times i been there thats the way its been

8. Music   -   #18
    BANNED
    well if its more faster and reliable why dont we all move there?

9. Music   -   #19
    Jayhawk
    its a good question but i dont think it will happen just like that it takes time always does

10. Music   -   #20
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry guys again...lotsa people's downloads have been failing...people getting errors off my file list...im sorry i can't hack anymore so i could find away around the problem...There's nothing i can do...somedays you can browse my files and somedays you can't...This will be the last time im gonna say sorry...if this keeps on going on i will need my own secetary to handle my PM's, retry downloads and reboot occasionally...there is a blonde across the hallway except i don't trust her with my computer...Anyways yeah i keep on forgetting to go to the KLF room in soulseek isle...just type in celerystalksme in the add user list and i will be on...

laters

Cely

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast