Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: great giveaway or another fake giveaway?

signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    How you guys gonna tell people they don't deserve your giveaway, when that shit was 10 days ago and you are the ones who have not honored your so called "giveaway?" a whole lot happens in this forum in 10 days...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    You guys will lose rep unless u sort your shit out. Saying you wont be honaring your current giveaway because u got banned isnt fair on those who applied, if you have a problem go sort it and dont take it out on those who are innocent. At the moment you are letting yourselfs down and loosing respect. Not to mention the fact that israel already is getting a bad name but shit like this wont help, your just adding to the problem.
    well dont worry,u wont see ISC giveaway anymore

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    You guys will lose rep unless u sort your shit out. Saying you wont be honaring your current giveaway because u got banned isnt fair on those who applied, if you have a problem go sort it and dont take it out on those who are innocent. At the moment you are letting yourselfs down and loosing respect. Not to mention the fact that israel already is getting a bad name but shit like this wont help, your just adding to the problem.
    Chance's are it would be fake anyway lol
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Anyhow, i dunnoe if this giveaway is real or legit, but ive known David for sometime now and i'd vouch for him that it's legit. If it ain't then this would be one of the biggest dissappointments ive seen + the 154 pages of spam...
    Thanks J.A

you can be sure that you wont be dissappointed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If thats the case, of which i hope its not, it would be in your best interests to finish the giveaway you started, wether its in your interests to give away or not, you picked the winners, clearly set out the rules..

Im neutral on this, and im saying whats fair. If you guys promoted a giveaway, and one of your members got disabled you should still finish the giveaway..

Anyhow, im out of this thread, i sense flaming..
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    All these Groups should be "Banned" . Just a bunch of U know what......

why we should give anyhing to dumb trader like you ? we prefer to give our invites to people who realy deserve them and ur far for bieng one of these people.
    U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS........ Just a bunnch of Dumass Israelis CHEATER !!.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 08-16-2007 at 10:25 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

why we should give anyhing to dumb trader like you ? we prefer to give our invites to people who realy deserve them and ur far for bieng one of these people.
    U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS.........
    STFU ASSHOLE!
    dont call him like that!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS.........
    STFU ASSHOLE!
    dont call him like that!
    Make me.....!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS........ Just a bunnch of Dumass Israelis CHEATER !!.
    i just checked myself in the mirror and guess what.. i look much better than u nerdy boy
    and rotem do me alittle boy and lets call him besTtrade
    you can blow me...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

I really dont need your rep or any other new members here.
    (dont want to be asshole but this is the true...)

I proved myself as a reliable person.

and i have already rep from who i need

I just wanted to be generous and giveaway some trackers that i have many of them but we had problem, Rotem1984 get banned and I had to leave town suddenly.

so what i asked from you is a little faith.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast